Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am wondering how to get credit for the Investigator badge in Microsoft Jigsaw. I have completed the requirements THREE times and still it will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DianeStow, Nov 9, 2019.

1. DianeStow
    DianeStow Guest

I am wondering how to get credit for the Investigator badge in Microsoft Jigsaw. I have completed the requirements THREE times and still it will not give me credit for earning this badge. The requirements say to get all four difficulty stars on 10 puzzles.
    I did this with one whole pack and didn't get credit. Repeated it with another pack and did not get credit. Redid the second pack and did not get credit. I wanted to attached photos to show that I completed this challenge more than once, but I guess that
    is not allowed.

Please tell me how this badge is achieved, because the requirements are obviously different than what is state.

:)

DianeStow, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Diane,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to unlock a badge from within the game Microsoft Jigsaw.

It may be best to request information from the community for Microsoft casual games where you can choose to speak with a representative about in-game
    errors. This official website also has assistance for other Microsoft casual games. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. DianeStow Win User

Thank you, Javier, for directing me to the correct resource. They were of no help whatsoever, but I appreciate you providing me with the link.
  4. Oille 123 Win User

XBL Ambassador Program

by the look of it you are part of the ambassador program { the bage you have is a ambassador bage }
  5. Funny Shrooms Win User

Why doesn't it show then ambassadors icon on my profile?

I don't have mine yet either I been ambasstior for at least 2 months now an I am only lvl 2 though an lvl enforcer an I don't see any bages it told me to were them proud an I will if I get them lol.. an I also wanna be apart of Microsoft xbox team they got
    cool bages as well lol ..
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Undisputed Top Team

I am gonna talk with Bigboss and Hitman to try and get us some UTT special bages for people with-in the UTT club. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Investigator

2. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft jigsaw: I keep getting an error message that reads " this in-app purchase item in no longer available in Microsoft jigsaw". It won't log into my xbox account to everything saved on the cloud. I need help...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges: For the past month I have had trouble getting credit for successfully completing the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges. After I win and it displays the fact that I won, when it goes to the screen to...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw on XBOX: I can play the card games as a premium member. When I want to use jigsaw it says premium member but does not have my games info and history. It treats me as a guest and says I must sign into x...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads: Beginning on Saturday, November 2, 2019, Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges do not download. The screen shows the Lock Breaker, Bug Catcher, and Jigsaw Jammer as downloading. I've left it...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: When I try and load jigsaw it will not appear, just the little spinning wheel shows on the screen until I finally give up. I have been using this app for about a year without a problem. Just had a...
  8. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: I paid for premium but they keep asking me to pay again I subscribed to Premium Windows Jigsaw in September but for the past couple of weeks (since the last upgrade) most often it does not load...
  9. Music in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music in Microsoft Jigsaw: How can I turn off the music in Microsoft Jigsaw? 33bd32ce-cf5a-4eb0-83eb-cf04ed367240
  10. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: i have 2 pcs windows 10, when playing microsoft jigsaw daily callenges the rewards ie gold badges are only shown on pc they were won on ,everything else is shown on bothe pcs...