Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am wondering how to get credit for the Investigator badge in Microsoft Jigsaw. I have completed the requirements THREE times and still it will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DianeStow, Nov 9, 2019.

1. DianeStow
    DianeStow Guest

I am wondering how to get credit for the Investigator badge in Microsoft Jigsaw. I have completed the requirements THREE times and still it will not give me credit for earning this badge. The requirements say to get all four difficulty stars on 10 puzzles.
    I did this with one whole pack and didn't get credit. Repeated it with another pack and did not get credit. Redid the second pack and did not get credit. I wanted to attached photos to show that I completed this challenge more than once, but I guess that
    is not allowed.

Please tell me how this badge is achieved, because the requirements are obviously different than what is state.

:)

DianeStow, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Diane,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to unlock a badge from within the game Microsoft Jigsaw.

It may be best to request information from the community for Microsoft casual games where you can choose to speak with a representative about in-game
    errors. This official website also has assistance for other Microsoft casual games. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. DianeStow Win User

Thank you, Javier, for directing me to the correct resource. They were of no help whatsoever, but I appreciate you providing me with the link.
  4. Oille 123 Win User

XBL Ambassador Program

by the look of it you are part of the ambassador program { the bage you have is a ambassador bage }
  5. Funny Shrooms Win User

Why doesn't it show then ambassadors icon on my profile?

I don't have mine yet either I been ambasstior for at least 2 months now an I am only lvl 2 though an lvl enforcer an I don't see any bages it told me to were them proud an I will if I get them lol.. an I also wanna be apart of Microsoft xbox team they got
    cool bages as well lol ..
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Undisputed Top Team

I am gonna talk with Bigboss and Hitman to try and get us some UTT special bages for people with-in the UTT club. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Investigator

2. loss of my Microsoft jigsaw collection and points gained

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loss of my Microsoft jigsaw collection and points gained: following a recent Microsoft update I have lost all my previously purchased jigsaws and all my points gained some 400,000 1b0eb758-aeac-4d38-aa72-bcc751216cc7
  3. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load: I have been completely unable to play recently because the video ads refuse to load. I don't mind them but since you have to watch an ad before doing anything, it has essentially blocked...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Does anyone know why it take 3 attempts before I can access my puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw. The program opens but will not allow my puzzle to load until the 3rd try....
  6. Microsoft jigsaw will not open in full screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw will not open in full screen: Following an update in August, I lost the full screen toggle. Since then I have a new laptop with all new everything, with all the latest updates and drivers all updated. I have run the...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: MS Jigsaw puzzles is very unstable. Sometimes my paid for collections show up and sometimes they do not. Collections I have bought do not show up in downloadable collections. Sometimes there are...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Microsoft Game: Jigsaw Puzzle I pay for the Premium version, have done so for the last 4 yrs. Now I keep getting the screen saying to remove ads, please click here. When I do this, I get a...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw on PC: Why do I keep getting the little circle on my screen that goes around instead of a puzzle? b2ccccbb-9bc9-43dd-b101-b06616c5b02c
  10. Microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw: Microsoft jigsaw Colorful Birds will not load after downloading. d4de5747-02ee-4380-a873-7ab4cb1dbfa6