Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft had me on the phone for an hour sending me from one department to the next until the last one I was waiting for hung up on me. The poorest... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FunAndFrolic007, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT

Microsoft had me on the phone for an hour sending me from one department to the next until the last one I was waiting for hung up on me.
    The poorest customer support I have seen in a very long time. I know now I will not be purchasing XBOX or any microsoft related products for my grandkids.

:)

FunAndFrolic007, Jun 14, 2018
  2. app keeps freezing

i am trying to play microsoft jigsaw and the app keeps freezing and restarting and it is pissing me off cause i can't play

DimplyDeer13923, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Xbox Support does not have any idea what is going on with this game.

I have a Windows 10 PC and this game (Microsoft Jigsaw) just keeps getting better and Freezing all the time.

WilliamTolrud, Jun 14, 2018
  4. DuneFan Win User

0x87DD0005

Me too along with Microsoft jigsaw not giving gold & freezing! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Gestern konnte man mal für 1 Tag spielen. Heute gehts nicht mehr! Seid Ihr nicht in der Lage?

Hey there MangoFaser99319!

What's going on with Microsoft Jigsaw exactly? Keep in mind we're English support and if you need support in German, Phone/Chat support will be your best point of contact.
  6. SnootyPrawn44 Win User

Game freezing up constantly

cant play jigsaw anymore. freezes and x's itself out. anybody know of another good jigsaw app game I can get. since, Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in fixing these issues.
  7. WPAK Win User

Non-existent Microsoft email

Hi there,

when switching your xbox live account to another Microsoft Account everything, as far as I know, should transfer, so like prideloss mentions only the Microsoft Account (email) should change.

You might have to update the payment option, but that's part of the switch process.

If the process can't be completed even though the profile has been on a console for 30 days etc you might want to contact Xbox Support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. StefanNeubauer Win User

Non-existent Microsoft email

as you only Change the email used as msa for your gamertag this is the only Thing changing at all (along with the Password ofc), Gold stays, savegames and purchases stay.
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps

2. this year microsoft jigsaw keeps giving me error code 0x863F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this year microsoft jigsaw keeps giving me error code 0x863F8001: this year microsoft jigsaw keeps giving me error code 0x863F8001 after working perfectly for years ed9e868c-0c38-4a53-9d1c-a61b03b84f72
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play: The Microsoft Jigsaw program keeps freezing. I have to exit the program and re-start. I am retrying my daily challenges over and over again. Think it may be time to try a different puzzle app...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium already purchased but keeps opening a notice that I need to purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium already purchased but keeps opening a notice that I need to purchase?: Microsoft Jigsaw Premium already purchased but keeps opening a notice that I need to purchase, and to verify account but shows that I already own it and to download again from MY Library or My...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw keeps downloading "daily challenges"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw keeps downloading "daily challenges": Cannot play the daily challenges. Keeps on downloading the different items. Cannot click to play. Something is not right with this application. Maybe it's better if Microsoft withdraw this...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw keeps crashing!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw keeps crashing!!: Why does the game crash and move so slow. It sometimes takes an hour or so to play. Very, very frustrating!!! b889d0dc-6a82-4901-a72f-933eb89d03a2
  7. My Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Closing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Closing: I am having trouble with my Microsoft Jigsaw game. It started when I would open the game it would just shut back down. So after about a month of this I decided to uninstall it and download it...
  8. MICROSOFT JIGSAW KEEPS UNINSTALLING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT JIGSAW KEEPS UNINSTALLING: Will you have a fix, soon? Keeps loosing all completed puzzles and recently purchased games too! Also, do I need to purchase office suite in order get games like this for free? Thank you, Amy...
  9. Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?: Last weekend I spent over an hour on the phone with about 7 support people trying to get the Jigsaw Premium to play without ads. This has been a problem since i paid for it in October. After...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw keeps closing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw keeps closing: Microsoft Jigsaw keeps closing when I try to load puzzles or daily challenge - this is a new behavior. 56d51cbf-ecbd-4efe-a0f6-62e035bf6686