Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, for quite a while now, the Microsoft Store, and anything related to Xbox Games refuses to install. It just continually circles saying 'starting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PurplePenguin_066, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store

So, for quite a while now, the Microsoft Store, and anything related to Xbox Games refuses to install. It just continually circles saying 'starting download.' For some reason, this also includes the Microsoft Jigsaw game to be unable to connect to the
    cloud and will not allow a user to play any games. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, but it gets stuck in that same 'starting download' time-suck, and it's been days and nothing will download. Any thoughts or recommendations?

:)

PurplePenguin_066, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi PurplePenguin_066,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you try some of the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article entitled Microsoft
    Casual Games FAQ
    to see if this will help out. I would also recommend trying the Windows Update Troubleshooter as well, just in case
    there may be an update that has yet to install on your PC.

Give these options a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you a bit more.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

So last time this happened, I updated everything and it worked fine, for about 2 weeks. Now that it's doing it again, I tried the updates but it says there's nothing available. After reading your post, I discovered that Gaming Services was uninstalled,
    so I'm trying to reinstall that but it's just circling. NOTHING will dowload, and it doesn't even offer me an option of stopping any other downloads.
    Hi again

Thanks for keeping us informed :) Please try reinstalling gaming services this way:

• Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”
    • In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”
    • Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.
    Hope this helps and keep us informed. If this not help you can also try to
    reset the Microsoft Store (see the next answer)
  4. PurplePenguin_066 Win User

This did not help, and I reset the Microsoft Store, and it's still not working. Is there anything else I can try?
  5. PurplePenguin_066 Win User

So last time this happened, I updated everything and it worked fine, for about 2 weeks. Now that it's doing it again, I tried the updates but it says there's nothing available. After reading your post, I discovered that Gaming Services was uninstalled,
    so I'm trying to reinstall that but it's just circling. NOTHING will dowload, and it doesn't even offer me an option of stopping any other downloads.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi PurplePenguin_066,

sorry to hear. Please check first if your System is uptodate (Windows Update and also via the Store APP). The XBOX Services needs the latest update to run proper!! Check also if the 4 XBOX Services are running (via the Task Manager).

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Microsoft

2. Music in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music in Microsoft Jigsaw: How can I turn off the music in Microsoft Jigsaw? 33bd32ce-cf5a-4eb0-83eb-cf04ed367240
  3. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: i have 2 pcs windows 10, when playing microsoft jigsaw daily callenges the rewards ie gold badges are only shown on pc they were won on ,everything else is shown on bothe pcs...
  4. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw: The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games. c7f7a67e-aa68-4cd3-a62f-b3e1b59ac4de
  5. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: hi , I have two pc,s , I do Microsoft sudoku , solitare , & jigsaw daily challenges , the solitaire & sudoku ,interface through the cloud or whatever , game results show on bothe pcs, but the...
  6. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft jigsaw: I can't get signed in on the microsoft jigsaw puzzle game. It has been about 5 days now since then. I get an error code 0x80004005 after several minutes of trying. Is something going on with...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019: The sync to the cloud does not end so I can't get to the game. f4e4fc57-20c5-42e7-9e19-f74a20b57389
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error]: 広告が消えない不具合の対処のつもりで、アプリと機能でRESET を実行したところ、コード:0x80073D05 で再インストールが出来なくなりました。アップデートが最新であることを確認し、トラブルシューティング、wsreset など、いろいろ試したのですが、改善しません。解決策はありますでしょうか? [Mod Translation - In order to deal with the...
  9. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a
  10. マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]: パズルのピースを表示する前にゲー アプリの広告が出るが、終了できない広告があり、困っています。 [Translation-Before you show the puzzle pieces, you'll see an ad in the game app, but you're in trouble because there's an ad that can't be...