Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Beginning on Saturday, November 2, 2019, Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges do not download. The screen shows the Lock Breaker, Bug Catcher, and Jigsaw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VaporousCloth29, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads

Beginning on Saturday, November 2, 2019, Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges do not download. The screen shows the Lock Breaker, Bug Catcher, and Jigsaw Jammer as downloading. I've left it downloading for approximately an hour and have tried it each day since
    Saturday.

Can you provide a solution?

:)

VaporousCloth29, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cloth,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

That's odd. I just went into the Daily Challenges section of Microsoft Jigsaw, and each of the screens mentioned finished downloading almost immediately.

I even got a notification saying: "All Daily Challenges for the current month have been downloaded.

Have you tried signing out, restarting the computer, and signing back into the game already?
    Haven't touched the game for a while so as a test I did redownload and tried the daily myself and I had no issues too so I guess at least we can exclude a general issue on the game.
  4. FreelanceGem098 Win User

5. VaporousCloth29 Win User

I did that each day for the past five days. During a call with Microsoft game support, uninstalling and installing gave partial correction. Not all games are downloading correctly still.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

That's odd. I just went into the Daily Challenges section of Microsoft Jigsaw, and each of the screens mentioned finished downloading almost immediately.

I even got a notification saying: "All Daily Challenges for the current month have been downloaded.

Have you tried signing out, restarting the computer, and signing back into the game already?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw longer

2. Microsoft Jigsaw on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw on XBOX: I can play the card games as a premium member. When I want to use jigsaw it says premium member but does not have my games info and history. It treats me as a guest and says I must sign into x...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Investigator Bage: I am wondering how to get credit for the Investigator badge in Microsoft Jigsaw. I have completed the requirements THREE times and still it will not give me credit for earning this badge. The...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: When I try and load jigsaw it will not appear, just the little spinning wheel shows on the screen until I finally give up. I have been using this app for about a year without a problem. Just had a...
  6. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: I paid for premium but they keep asking me to pay again I subscribed to Premium Windows Jigsaw in September but for the past couple of weeks (since the last upgrade) most often it does not load...
  7. can no longer open microsoft jigsaw.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can no longer open microsoft jigsaw.: I can no longer open my jigsaw puzzle. I was able to open it for a time, but no longer. What gives? 182155a0-e611-4998-944a-05c3f0fb894d
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in: On one of my Windows 10 computers I can't log in to Microsoft Jigsaw, I get a dialog "Choose another item" "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw no longer available to you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw no longer available to you: I use Microsoft Jigsaw daily on Windows 10 Pro. Now it tells me it is no longer available to me and that I should check my account on the Store. Once there it states that it is already...
  10. Why can I no longer use Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer use Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10?: I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for the last month or so, how do i get this game to work on my PC again. When i go to the store it shows that the game is downloaded....