Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virgo9443, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Virgo9443
    Virgo9443 Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10.

:)

Virgo9443, Jan 21, 2020
  2. HastyCarpet5 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

After the automatic update of Windows 8 operating system to Windows 8.1 can no longer play Microsoft Solitaire Collection or Microsoft Jigsaw, how can I solve this problem?
  3. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

I have the same problem, Microsoft Jigsaw does not work right now for me either. It is probably something with Xbox Live Services. I hope it is resolved soon.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Just gave it a try and it is working fine for me. Yesterday I had the same issue with other MS casual games like Mahjong and Sudoku. A conplete reinstall solved it for me, so I would try that first.
  6. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Microsoft

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jigsaw in Microsoft Solitaire has changed. How do I get it to display My Collection of jigsaws like it used to? bde6a92d-3517-4be4-8307-ac8cf73c1c81
  3. Microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw: This app was not working on my PC and I unistalled it to install it back and it wont let me do it. What is going on with this game. 5e6ddb0f-09ed-46cb-8655-db6160c7a3e7
  4. Microsoft jigsaw gone again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw gone again: I got up yesterday morning and found that all my Microsoft jigsaw was no longer working and a stupid sign that said that jigsaw was no longer supported app and invited me to join the xbox...
  5. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  6. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: le jeu s'ouvre mais ne se connecte pas [Translation-The game opens but doesn't connect] 60156b37-fa71-4c51-9ca2-943f590e16c1
  7. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Why can I no longer open "Microsoft Jigsaw". It continues to say "synchronizing your data with the cloud. Please wait!!!!! eeac8a16-6e49-4e35-86bc-c4ab54311ca7
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...
  10. Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Is there any purpose for the gold bars awarded when a puzzle is completed other than buying a new puzzle collection? 1e46b8c9-ea4d-485d-9739-e5f277caa7f7