Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virgo9443, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Virgo9443
    Virgo9443 Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10.

:)

Virgo9443, Jan 21, 2020
  2. HastyCarpet5 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

After the automatic update of Windows 8 operating system to Windows 8.1 can no longer play Microsoft Solitaire Collection or Microsoft Jigsaw, how can I solve this problem?
  3. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  4. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

I have the same problem, Microsoft Jigsaw does not work right now for me either. It is probably something with Xbox Live Services. I hope it is resolved soon.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Just gave it a try and it is working fine for me. Yesterday I had the same issue with other MS casual games like Mahjong and Sudoku. A conplete reinstall solved it for me, so I would try that first.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Microsoft

2. Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw downloads: If Microsoft Jigsaw has had this download problem for awhile, why haven't they fixed it? fb9beb2f-a9fb-4662-bb5b-ee07f421cd73
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw problems: I had a collection called 'Reef Life' and I had completed several of the puzzles at expert level, but the last one I completed did not finish properly and hung up without showing the full picture...
  4. microsoft xbox card jigsaw and mahjong games

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft xbox card jigsaw and mahjong games: While I hate the ads during microsoft solitaire and microsoft mahjong it's impossibe te even get started because as soon as the ad comes on the screen it freezes does this mean I can't play...
  5. Microsoft jigsaw: how to abandon a jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw: how to abandon a jigsaw: Is there some way to clear / abandon a jigsaw that was started incorrectly? If not, can this be escalated to the programmers and please provide an option for this....
  6. Transfer Microsoft Jigsaw to new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Microsoft Jigsaw to new laptop: Hi I have had microsoft jigsaw since about 2016 on my asus laptop with an windows 8.1 operating system. Just bought an lenovo t490 with an windows 10 pro operating system. Trying to transfer...
  7. In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....: Why in microsoft jigsaw does screen expand, contract randomly when using mouse pad but not with external mouse? 683f3fc3-9e1c-4eb7-bbb9-506a044d27ce
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I have purchased various puzzle sets using accumulated reward points, but more than half the time, the additional puzzles do not show up in the display of sets. What am I doing wrong?...
  9. I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6: I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6. This has happened before but now it seems I can't get them back. I solve some and already purchased a bunch...
  10. microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!): I am surely not the only person in the world who is thoroughly tired of downloading (at a price) puzzles that I have already downloaded (at a price) more than once! Particularly irritating is...