Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried all the remedies suggested in the forums without success. When I run Microsoft Jigsaw on my PC, as soon as I have selected a puzzle the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FlimsyWings8968, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10

I have tried all the remedies suggested in the forums without success. When I run Microsoft Jigsaw on my PC, as soon as I have selected a puzzle the program begins to load the puzzle but then crashes and returns me to the desktop. Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

FlimsyWings8968, Apr 16, 2019
  2. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  3. MikeTheFid Win User

Deleting Jigsaw Puzzels

What version of Windows are you on?

If you have Windows 10, the quickest way is to go to the "Start" menu and right-click on Microsoft Jigsaw. Then select, "Uninstall".
  4. OK Fowl Win User
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you are having trouble with some features in your MS Jigsaw game is that correct? Are you playing this from the Microsoft Casual games as a streamed game or is it installed
    as an App on your Windows 10 device? Have you tried
    uninstalling and reinstalling the game
    if it is installed? I would recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    , post in the comments section and see if a member of the community or the Casual Games Support team can give you a bit more insight to the situation.
  6. ConceitedCat498 Win User

I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

I need to add to my previous post that my problem is unique to the Windows 10 version of the Microsoft Collection. Other Windows 10 games such as Microsoft Jigsaw, Minesweeper, and MahJong work just fine. Also on the computer that I returned to Windows
    8.1, I am able to access the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play with no problems.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Windows

2. Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10: Yesterday I chatted with a Microsoft tech about a problem I was having with Jigsaw on windows 10 freezing up, He un-installed and then re-installed the game. It worked properly right after he...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw crashing in Windows 10 when opening a puzzle

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashing in Windows 10 when opening a puzzle: About a week ago, Microsoft Jigsaw started crashing once I selected a puzzle to play. I have been playing the free version on my Windows 10 PC, and this happens for every type of puzzle (Classic...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw is not playing on Windows 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw is not playing on Windows 8: I have been using Microsoft Classic Jigsaw for many weeks with no problems and along the way have amassed 40 collections. Yesterday the app started to freeze and I had to keep restarting it....
  5. Re: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle game on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle game on Windows 10: I HAD about 500,000 gold bars from playing Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. Now for some reason I have a MINUS -390,000 bars and can't buy any puzzles. I am NOT a happy camper. Can someone please help?...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw not signing in since new Windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not signing in since new Windows update: Jigsaw has not been able to sign in since I installed the latest Windows update (it keeps telling me that the in app purchase is no longer available). I've lost all my daily challenge info and...
  7. Why can I no longer use Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer use Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10?: I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for the last month or so, how do i get this game to work on my PC again. When i go to the store it shows that the game is downloaded....
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw under Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw under Windows 10: Hi: I've been running Microsoft Jigsaw under Windows 10 for the past 2 years with no problems. All of a sudden (from 3 days ago) when I load the Daily Challenges the first 2 challenges (left and...
  9. Bad graphics for Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad graphics for Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10, the puzzles on Microsoft Jigsaw have become almost unplayable. The graphics are bad, with extra blocks obscuring the edges of the puzzle pieces. I thought the...
  10. Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle on Windows 10: I play the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. I had 500,000 gold bars and one morning I woke up, and now I have (MINUS) - 390,000. What gives, I want my gold bars back please. Can't download any...