Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have "purchased" 2 sets of jigsaw puzzles on the Microsoft puzzle site, both sets have disappeared. What happened to them? I won't purchase anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReneMaloon, Oct 26, 2020.

1. ReneMaloon
    ReneMaloon Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

I have "purchased" 2 sets of jigsaw puzzles on the Microsoft puzzle site, both sets have disappeared. What happened to them? I won't purchase anything more from your gaming sites.

:)

ReneMaloon, Oct 26, 2020
  2. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  3. TannerSpark7987 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I see this was never answered but I have the same question. How do you get extra Jigsaw Jam puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

Thank you.
  4. ottevangers Win User

Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Hey everyone,

If you have similar issues and come across this thread, please be sure to post a new thread detailing the issue you're running into. That way the community here can assist directly.

Thanks everyone!
  6. WoolArtifact946 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Same issues. What's the fix for this?
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

1. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

2. I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6: I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6. This has happened before but now it seems I can't get them back. I solve some and already purchased a bunch...
  3. microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!): I am surely not the only person in the world who is thoroughly tired of downloading (at a price) puzzles that I have already downloaded (at a price) more than once! Particularly irritating is...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.: Initiated a new computer yesterday. All seemed fine except Microsoft Jigsaw is missing all my puzzles. Any known solution? b85958e8-9e0b-4b77-aa05-a5a94e10689e
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: MS Jigsaw puzzles is very unstable. Sometimes my paid for collections show up and sometimes they do not. Collections I have bought do not show up in downloadable collections. Sometimes there are...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Microsoft Game: Jigsaw Puzzle I pay for the Premium version, have done so for the last 4 yrs. Now I keep getting the screen saying to remove ads, please click here. When I do this, I get a...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been using this puzzle mode for YEARS and YEARS and I love it. All of a sudden a couple days ago some automatic download happened with an upgrade or something. It will go to the puzzle...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription: Hi Guys. Microsoft Jigsaws have worked well for years, I have so many of them downloaded. Now it won't open the download collection or my own collection. I have just paid a year's subscription...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw - missing puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - missing puzzles: On Sunday, May 24th when I opened my Microsoft Jigsaw I noticed my personal (purchased) jigsaw collection was missing. My entire collection of jigsaw puzzles are gone (both finished puzzles and...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues I've lost all my purchased collections after accepting the new Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle app (update)!!!! My points have remained but everything from the past has...