microsoft jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw puzzles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I woke up my pc and discovered that Microsoft Jigsaw had stopped running. This is annoying, but common. When I restarted the app, I found that almost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AcidDiamond686, May 23, 2020.

1. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

I woke up my pc and discovered that Microsoft Jigsaw had stopped running. This is annoying, but common. When I restarted the app, I found that almost all of my puzzles were gone, including the one I was working on. I am logged into XBox as I should be.
    It does remember how much gold I have, so I know I'm logged in correctly. How do I get all of my puzzles back?

:)

AcidDiamond686, May 23, 2020
  2. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  3. TannerSpark7987 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I see this was never answered but I have the same question. How do you get extra Jigsaw Jam puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

Thank you.
  4. ottevangers Win User

Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Hey everyone,

If you have similar issues and come across this thread, please be sure to post a new thread detailing the issue you're running into. That way the community here can assist directly.

Thanks everyone!
  6. WoolArtifact946 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Same issues. What's the fix for this?
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw puzzles

1. microsoft jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw puzzles

2. Microsoft Jigsaw - missing puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - missing puzzles: On Sunday, May 24th when I opened my Microsoft Jigsaw I noticed my personal (purchased) jigsaw collection was missing. My entire collection of jigsaw puzzles are gone (both finished puzzles and...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues I've lost all my purchased collections after accepting the new Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle app (update)!!!! My points have remained but everything from the past has...
  4. Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Lost all my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles on PC Windows 10 that I have been working for over several years. What is up? Microsoft discussion said this is an XBox issue. I have no Xbox but have...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle "Leafy Anole" NOT working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle "Leafy Anole" NOT working: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle "Leafy Anole" in the "Animals Group" Loads but closes the whole program within 5 seconds. Will not let met move onto the next puzzle. 92332d93-dfff-411b-9245-f1b206c90666
  6. Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Is there any purpose for the gold bars awarded when a puzzle is completed other than buying a new puzzle collection? 1e46b8c9-ea4d-485d-9739-e5f277caa7f7
  7. When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?: I have paid to not receive ads on Microsoft Jigsaw but there are no new puzzles to download. When are you going to load new puzzles? It says there are new puzzles but when I click it just says new...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Where can I get some help regarding problems opening puzzles. I can open the App onmy PC, but when choosing the Puzzle I want to play, the App closes down. I have tried to reinstall the App,...
  9. microsoft jigsaw jeu de puzzlz [Translation-microsoft jigsaw puzzle game]

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft jigsaw jeu de puzzlz [Translation-microsoft jigsaw puzzle game]: Bonjour,il m'est aujourd'hui imposible de me connecte au jeu microsoft jigsaw telecharge sur le store gratuitement,mais qui inclue des puzzles payants.Ayant achetes ses derniers je ne peut tout...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw: How do you clear a puzzle in progress?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do you clear a puzzle in progress?: I worked a puzzle. When it completed, the program crashed. When I ran it again, the puzzle showed completed. However, the puzzle also showed up in the "Recently played" as a puzzle in progress...