Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The sync to the cloud does not end so I can't get to the game. f4e4fc57-20c5-42e7-9e19-f74a20b57389 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRAHAMSIMPSON6, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019

The sync to the cloud does not end so I can't get to the game.

:)

GRAHAMSIMPSON6, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello GRAHAMSIMPSON6,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to start Microsoft Jigsaw due to an in-game error. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can try performing
    a clean boot
    . A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Qwertei Win User

please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game

4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Issues when sync data, still aways on 0%

Run through the Xbox Cloud Sync troubleshooter here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages
  5. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Probleme de synchronisation des données

Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw sync

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jigsaw in Microsoft Solitaire has changed. How do I get it to display My Collection of jigsaws like it used to? bde6a92d-3517-4be4-8307-ac8cf73c1c81
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af
  4. Microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw: This app was not working on my PC and I unistalled it to install it back and it wont let me do it. What is going on with this game. 5e6ddb0f-09ed-46cb-8655-db6160c7a3e7
  5. Microsoft jigsaw gone again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw gone again: I got up yesterday morning and found that all my Microsoft jigsaw was no longer working and a stupid sign that said that jigsaw was no longer supported app and invited me to join the xbox...
  6. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  7. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: le jeu s'ouvre mais ne se connecte pas [Translation-The game opens but doesn't connect] 60156b37-fa71-4c51-9ca2-943f590e16c1
  8. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw game status not syncing anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw game status not syncing anymore: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/fa85bfb3-0b89-4da2-8dee-68c82272db9d Since about November 15th, 2018 my account seems not to be synced anymore. I searched...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not syncing correctly across different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not syncing correctly across different devices: I have the premium version of Microsoft Jigsaw and play daily on different Windows 10 Version 1703 PC machines and am signed in with my xbox account () but the coin totals, the solved puzzles and...