microsoft jigsaw turns off

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw turns off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what is wrong when jigsaw puzzel turns off ,when try to play daily challenges.classic jigsaw i manage to play normaly 286b820f-0ffb-4aa4-bdb1-36619f0e1641 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElementalPick01, Dec 31, 2016.

1. microsoft jigsaw turns off

what is wrong when jigsaw puzzel turns off ,when try to play daily challenges.classic jigsaw i manage to play normaly

:)

ElementalPick01, Dec 31, 2016
  2. error code 303019

What is error code 303019.

If I load Microsoft Jigsaw when internet jigsaw will not load, even after 10 minutes.

If I turn internet off it loads in seconds.

BitFlounder4236, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Sigh-In problem

Cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw unless I turn off Wi-Fi, Launch Jigsaw and after -Box gametag appears, turn Wi-Fi back on. I've reinstalled several times but only lose the more than 7000 puzzles I've completed. Anyone know how to fix this???

Douglas Potter 142857, Dec 31, 2016
  4. GrandmotherOwl Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.

You're a genius.Works for me.

Thank you
    Tried this. Didn't work. Any other suggestions for the same problem? Microsoft Jigsaw was already turned on in my apps. I turned it off, then back on & still didn't help.
  5. HauntingGolf53 Win User

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Now I can downloading.
  6. SquarishKnot298 Win User

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Now I can downloading.
    You're a genius.Works for me.

Thank you
  7. conniejw765 Win User

A forum is useless when no one answers the questions.

Ok, since we've gotten no response from this forum, I went looking for a solution to the downloading puzzle problems. It's probably in your privacy settings.

I found this solution in another support forum.

1. Close Microsoft Jigsaw. 2. Go to settings. 3. Click on Privacy. 4. Click on Background Apps. 5. Turn on " Let apps run in the background, if it's off. 6. Scroll down to Microsoft Jigsaw and set it to "On"

Now open Microsoft Jigsaw again and try to down load your puzzles again. If it doesn't work, restart your PC. Mine started working right after the restart. Good Luck.
  8. conniejw765 Win User

downloading puzzles

Ok, since we've gotten no response from this forum, I went looking for a solution to the downloading puzzle problems. It's probably in your privacy settings.

I found this solution in another support forum.

1. Close Microsoft Jigsaw. 2. Go to settings. 3. Click on Privacy. 4. Click on Background Apps. 5. Turn on " Let apps run in the background, if it's off. 6. Scroll down to Microsoft Jigsaw and set it to "On"

Now open Microsoft Jigsaw again and try to down load your puzzles again. If it doesn't work, restart your PC. Mine started working right after the restart. Good Luck.
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw turns off

1. microsoft jigsaw turns off - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw turns

2. Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.: Initiated a new computer yesterday. All seemed fine except Microsoft Jigsaw is missing all my puzzles. Any known solution? b85958e8-9e0b-4b77-aa05-a5a94e10689e
  3. why is Microsoft jigsaw so messed up now?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is Microsoft jigsaw so messed up now?: It was fine until "improvements" were made. Lost 800,000 credits, trouble even getting to puzzles, etc.. Not a good way to "improve" what was a great game! 9c659a41-7961-4fe5-80ca-d0304bde0c87
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: My Microsoft Jigsaw after years of playing has decided that all the puzzles I have completed and all the coins I have collected must be deleted moved or deposited somewhere else can SOMEONE please...
  5. loss of my Microsoft jigsaw collection and points gained

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loss of my Microsoft jigsaw collection and points gained: following a recent Microsoft update I have lost all my previously purchased jigsaws and all my points gained some 400,000 1b0eb758-aeac-4d38-aa72-bcc751216cc7
  6. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load: I have been completely unable to play recently because the video ads refuse to load. I don't mind them but since you have to watch an ad before doing anything, it has essentially blocked...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Does anyone know why it take 3 attempts before I can access my puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw. The program opens but will not allow my puzzle to load until the 3rd try....
  9. Microsoft jigsaw will not open in full screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw will not open in full screen: Following an update in August, I lost the full screen toggle. Since then I have a new laptop with all new everything, with all the latest updates and drivers all updated. I have run the...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: MS Jigsaw puzzles is very unstable. Sometimes my paid for collections show up and sometimes they do not. Collections I have bought do not show up in downloadable collections. Sometimes there are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHEN IS MICROSOFT GOING TO FIX THE JIGSAW PUZZEL APP