Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to download any puzzles, even ones I paid for, where's the solution???? ee632403-13fc-4100-a031-344f7710e1e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoroseGiant0046, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw

Unable to download any puzzles, even ones I paid for, where's the solution????

:)

MoroseGiant0046, Apr 12, 2018
  2. DavidPage
    DavidPage Guest
    Jigsaw Failure

Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in and comes up with the message "This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw".

DavidPage, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Charlie_B
    Charlie_B Guest
    Progress not synching between computers

I have two computers, both with Windows 8.1 and both have Microsoft Jigsaw installed. On my desktop computer, I was playing Microsoft Jigsaw and then I closed the application. A bit later, I logged into my laptop computer and opened Microsoft Jigsaw and
    completed several puzzles under classic jigsaw. Moving forward to today, I open Microsoft Jigsaw on my desktop computer, and go into the classic jigsaw. None of what I completed on my laptop computer carried over to the desktop. Both computers are using the
    same microsoft account and both are using the same xbox games username. What happened?

Charlie_B, Apr 12, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

I've lost several thousand gold coins because I can't download any thing. Takes my money (gold thingys) and no download. What do I do?????

ArcaneVessel123, Apr 14, 2018
  5. Daily puzzels don´t download. I tried to download a new puzzle but nothing is happened. I´m so disappointed.

DazedSinger588, Apr 14, 2018
  6. Tigis37
    Tigis37 Guest
    Do you have "Let apps run in the background" switched on? I've had the same problem with downloading, and when I switched on this option (Windows Settings->Privacy->Background apps) for Microsoft Jigsaw, Microsoft Store and Xbox, everything started to work
    properly.

Tigis37, Nov 2, 2018
  7. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  8. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  9. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  10. XBF Leonzo G Win User

ms Jigsaw

Hello Gueni50,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  11. XBF Leonzo G Win User

MS Jigsaw App issue

Hello!

Thank you for keeping us updated. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft Community game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to answer questions about this particular game. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw

2. マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]: パズルのピースを表示する前にゲー アプリの広告が出るが、終了できない広告があり、困っています。 [Translation-Before you show the puzzle pieces, you'll see an ad in the game app, but you're in trouble because there's an ad that can't be...
  3. New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw: New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work. The only option that works it to upgrade to...
  4. When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?: I have paid to not receive ads on Microsoft Jigsaw but there are no new puzzles to download. When are you going to load new puzzles? It says there are new puzzles but when I click it just says new...
  5. microsoft jigsaw error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw error code: correct error code 00020 for Microsoft Jigsaw 51d34ab1-25dc-4dd7-9f63-dc73cc28bd6f
  6. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others: Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet. The games have been running fine for years...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading: Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading - purple screen appears and then disappears within seconds. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, checked for updates all to no avail. Problem been for last 3 days....
  8. Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw: I have recently experienced a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw. When I try and empty the pieces I have stored in the tray, it does not dump. The only way I have found to get them back to the board is...
  9. Migrating Microsoft Jigsaw for PC to new computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrating Microsoft Jigsaw for PC to new computer: Help please! I’m trying to migrate to a new computer – both are Windows 10. The old one is several years old and was updated to windows 10. I play Jigsaw, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Sudoku,...
  10. Jigsaw Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Microsoft: Can anyone help support this app from crashing. Since forever it keeps crashing I cannot load Daily Challenges at all. I cannot load the puzzles either. Please can someone at least look at this...