Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to download any puzzles, even ones I paid for, where's the solution???? ee632403-13fc-4100-a031-344f7710e1e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoroseGiant0046, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw

Unable to download any puzzles, even ones I paid for, where's the solution????

:)

MoroseGiant0046, Apr 12, 2018
  2. DavidPage
    DavidPage Guest
    Jigsaw Failure

Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in and comes up with the message "This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw".

DavidPage, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Charlie_B
    Charlie_B Guest
    Progress not synching between computers

I have two computers, both with Windows 8.1 and both have Microsoft Jigsaw installed. On my desktop computer, I was playing Microsoft Jigsaw and then I closed the application. A bit later, I logged into my laptop computer and opened Microsoft Jigsaw and
    completed several puzzles under classic jigsaw. Moving forward to today, I open Microsoft Jigsaw on my desktop computer, and go into the classic jigsaw. None of what I completed on my laptop computer carried over to the desktop. Both computers are using the
    same microsoft account and both are using the same xbox games username. What happened?

Charlie_B, Apr 12, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

I've lost several thousand gold coins because I can't download any thing. Takes my money (gold thingys) and no download. What do I do?????

ArcaneVessel123, Apr 14, 2018
  5. Daily puzzels don´t download. I tried to download a new puzzle but nothing is happened. I´m so disappointed.

DazedSinger588, Apr 14, 2018
  6. Tigis37
    Tigis37 Guest
    Do you have "Let apps run in the background" switched on? I've had the same problem with downloading, and when I switched on this option (Windows Settings->Privacy->Background apps) for Microsoft Jigsaw, Microsoft Store and Xbox, everything started to work
    properly.

Tigis37, Nov 2, 2018
  7. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  8. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  9. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  10. XBF Leonzo G Win User

ms Jigsaw

Hello Gueni50,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  11. XBF Leonzo G Win User

MS Jigsaw App issue

Hello!

Thank you for keeping us updated. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft Community game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to answer questions about this particular game. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw: I have recently experienced a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw. When I try and empty the pieces I have stored in the tray, it does not dump. The only way I have found to get them back to the board is...
  3. Migrating Microsoft Jigsaw for PC to new computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrating Microsoft Jigsaw for PC to new computer: Help please! I’m trying to migrate to a new computer – both are Windows 10. The old one is several years old and was updated to windows 10. I play Jigsaw, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Sudoku,...
  4. Jigsaw Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Microsoft: Can anyone help support this app from crashing. Since forever it keeps crashing I cannot load Daily Challenges at all. I cannot load the puzzles either. Please can someone at least look at this...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: If I use Microsoft Jigsaw I get any times a message to scan my pc immediately, else my pc get a Trojaner. This is only by Jigsaw 48796e87-9ce2-4eeb-ab35-947ea10b13fe
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I reset my pc and re-installed Microsoft jigsaw I lost all the daily progress I had made. It listed a different player name. I have been unable to change that player name with mine....
  7. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: Is it possible to delete a puzzle from your custom puzzles?? If so how do you do it?? aa9cc57e-9464-4cd1-843a-3ae281a78227
  8. How do I remove the recently played from Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove the recently played from Microsoft Jigsaw?: How do I remove the recently played from Microsoft Jigsaw? 11409717-0dde-41b2-8cff-d9b65c4d3b1b
  9. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

in XBoX Accessibility
    accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]: J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: J'ai créé des puzzles partir de mes photos ou dessins. Je souhaite en supprimer pour en créer d'autres mais je ne vois aucune commande permettant de supprimer mes puzzles personnels. Peut-on...