microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't get signed in on the microsoft jigsaw puzzle game. It has been about 5 days now since then. I get an error code 0x80004005 after several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by patiriciaTeeters, Sep 13, 2019.

1. microsoft jigsaw

I can't get signed in on the microsoft jigsaw puzzle game. It has been about 5 days now since then. I get an error code 0x80004005 after several minutes of trying. Is something going on with Microsoft?

:)

patiriciaTeeters, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

3. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  4. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

ms Jigsaw

Hello Gueni50,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw

1. microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jigsaw in Microsoft Solitaire has changed. How do I get it to display My Collection of jigsaws like it used to? bde6a92d-3517-4be4-8307-ac8cf73c1c81
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af
  4. Microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw: This app was not working on my PC and I unistalled it to install it back and it wont let me do it. What is going on with this game. 5e6ddb0f-09ed-46cb-8655-db6160c7a3e7
  5. Microsoft jigsaw gone again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw gone again: I got up yesterday morning and found that all my Microsoft jigsaw was no longer working and a stupid sign that said that jigsaw was no longer supported app and invited me to join the xbox...
  6. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  7. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: le jeu s'ouvre mais ne se connecte pas [Translation-The game opens but doesn't connect] 60156b37-fa71-4c51-9ca2-943f590e16c1
  8. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Why can I no longer open "Microsoft Jigsaw". It continues to say "synchronizing your data with the cloud. Please wait!!!!! eeac8a16-6e49-4e35-86bc-c4ab54311ca7
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...