microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't get signed in on the microsoft jigsaw puzzle game. It has been about 5 days now since then. I get an error code 0x80004005 after several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by patiriciaTeeters, Sep 13, 2019.

1. microsoft jigsaw

I can't get signed in on the microsoft jigsaw puzzle game. It has been about 5 days now since then. I get an error code 0x80004005 after several minutes of trying. Is something going on with Microsoft?

:)

patiriciaTeeters, Sep 13, 2019
  2. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  3. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

ms Jigsaw

Hello Gueni50,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

MS Jigsaw App issue

Hello!

Thank you for keeping us updated. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft Community game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to answer questions about this particular game. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw

1. microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019: The sync to the cloud does not end so I can't get to the game. f4e4fc57-20c5-42e7-9e19-f74a20b57389
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error]: 広告が消えない不具合の対処のつもりで、アプリと機能でRESET を実行したところ、コード:0x80073D05 で再インストールが出来なくなりました。アップデートが最新であることを確認し、トラブルシューティング、wsreset など、いろいろ試したのですが、改善しません。解決策はありますでしょうか? [Mod Translation - In order to deal with the...
  4. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a
  5. マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]: パズルのピースを表示する前にゲー アプリの広告が出るが、終了できない広告があり、困っています。 [Translation-Before you show the puzzle pieces, you'll see an ad in the game app, but you're in trouble because there's an ad that can't be...
  6. New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw: New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work. The only option that works it to upgrade to...
  7. When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?: I have paid to not receive ads on Microsoft Jigsaw but there are no new puzzles to download. When are you going to load new puzzles? It says there are new puzzles but when I click it just says new...
  8. microsoft jigsaw error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw error code: correct error code 00020 for Microsoft Jigsaw 51d34ab1-25dc-4dd7-9f63-dc73cc28bd6f
  9. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others: Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet. The games have been running fine for years...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading: Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading - purple screen appears and then disappears within seconds. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, checked for updates all to no avail. Problem been for last 3 days....