microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi , I have two pc,s , I do Microsoft sudoku , solitare , & jigsaw daily challenges , the solitaire & sudoku ,interface through the cloud or whatever ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dell122, Oct 6, 2019.

1. dell122
    dell122 Guest

microsoft jigsaw

hi , I have two pc,s , I do Microsoft sudoku , solitare , & jigsaw daily challenges , the solitaire & sudoku ,interface through the cloud or whatever , game results show on bothe pcs, but the Microsoft jigsaw only shows results from the pc I used at the
    time,

:)

dell122, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

3. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Moving More Than One Piece

Hi There,

"Lock view" in the Classic Jigsaw mode of Microsoft Jigsaw allows you to select and move multiple pieces at
    the same time.
  5. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw

1. microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw

2. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: why do i keep losing my puzzles in microsoft jigsaw 285eb28e-950f-4146-b902-c52a09ca1c69
  3. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: Hi I've been having trouble trying to access recent puzzles I have downloaded. I log on and can gain access to the site but there is no sign of them. Also, previous downloaded collections have...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I have Jigsaw Premium. Due to some problems with the game crashing, I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now my option to change backgrounds is grayed out in the Settings menu. Anyone know what might...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw challenge has a problem on June 20th and 21st

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw challenge has a problem on June 20th and 21st: today and yesterday, the Lock Breaker in the daily challenges of Microsoft Jigsaw did not work right. It stopped the challenge before all the tries allowed were used up....
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost all my purchased jigsaws It is telling me to buy them again when I already have, I seem to remember a while back somebody else had his proplem and solved it by removing an update but...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  8. Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw: WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS. There are heaps of people who've lost jigsaws immediately following the recent update. WHY ISN'T MICROSOFT DEALING WITH THIS? I've purchased the app...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw - missing puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - missing puzzles: On Sunday, May 24th when I opened my Microsoft Jigsaw I noticed my personal (purchased) jigsaw collection was missing. My entire collection of jigsaw puzzles are gone (both finished puzzles and...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I have not been able to access my puzzles for the past 2 days. I have lots of them and currently working on one. Nelly H. Tharp f906a356-199a-4951-84b4-f94c30180755