Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some functions (Show Timer, Show Trays, Change Background) have been disabled due to my "behavior." What does this mean, and how can I restore the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Westbrook, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw

Some functions (Show Timer, Show Trays, Change Background) have been disabled due to my "behavior." What does this mean, and how can I restore the functions?

:)

Alex Westbrook, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

3. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Moving More Than One Piece

Hi There,

"Lock view" in the Classic Jigsaw mode of Microsoft Jigsaw allows you to select and move multiple pieces at
    the same time.
  5. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: You upgraded this app & now I can't play daily challenges, also some of my game history was missing, I uninstalled & then re-installed & all my downloaded games achievements are gone. Please warn...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: 2 out of 3 of my computers updated to a new format of Microsoft jigsaw. They now only show 1 row of icons. I would like to change the icon size back to what is was (smaller) so I can fit 2 rows...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member. 1dd37455-5140-4d68-a93a-89d8d41838e7
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription: Hi Guys. Microsoft Jigsaws have worked well for years, I have so many of them downloaded. Now it won't open the download collection or my own collection. I have just paid a year's subscription...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - updated on Aug 5, 2020 automatically and now it's a mess

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - updated on Aug 5, 2020 automatically and now it's a mess: For some reason the update yesterday on Microsoft Jigsaw has enlarged everything in the game windows and the puzzle pieces are huge. I can't zoom out and some of the pieces lay on top of each...
  7. XBox and Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox and Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost all of my points and puzzles in Jigsaw and have been put back as if I had never played before. How can I fix this problem? I hate having to start from the very beginning again with...
  8. Unable to open the Microsoft jigsaw, getting a blank white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open the Microsoft jigsaw, getting a blank white screen: Unable to install the Microsoft jigsaw. It gives a blank white screen after clicking on "Get now" d3e580ab-c999-4175-a747-f40670a049fb
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: When a web ad for jigsaw pops up it changes the program to a bigger size. The only way I can get back to way it s/b (size) is to restore a backup of my computer. Why is this happening? This...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: My downloaded games keep on disappearing. What can I do? 7d910741-14ec-466d-ab53-05b03fd61920