Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sometimes, Microsoft Jigsaw only shows part of the puzzle groups I own. Sometimes, logging out and back in fixes it, but not all the time. Sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Perk1125, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Perk1125
    Perk1125 Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw

Sometimes, Microsoft Jigsaw only shows part of the puzzle groups I own. Sometimes, logging out and back in fixes it, but not all the time. Sometimes rebooting fixes it, but not always. An intermittent problem getting more frequent recently.

:)

Perk1125, Aug 1, 2021
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

3. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Moving More Than One Piece

Hi There,

"Lock view" in the Classic Jigsaw mode of Microsoft Jigsaw allows you to select and move multiple pieces at
    the same time.
  5. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  6. DeveloperJG Win User

jigsaw puzzle does not work, black screen

On Windows 10 pull up the start menu

Locate Microsoft Jigsaw then right click, then click on More, then click on App settings.

In the App settings screen for Microsoft Jigsaw turn off the permissions for Camera, Documents, and Background apps.

Then click the Terminate button, exit the App settings screen, then start the Microsoft Jigsaw app. This process has worked for me

several times when after a Windows Update has occurred, Jigsaw experiences the black screen spinning wheel scenario.
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw

2. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: JIGSAW app is not downloading any new puzzles even though I have a premium subscription...any ideas why? d0820a6a-eb4e-4c18-acc5-971c131d744a
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Still having problems with purchased puzzles disappearing. They show up only occassionally. Don't want to repurchase the puzzles only to have them disappear time after time. How do I get them...
  4. Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I really like the app and would like to buy the premium version but I can not find anywhere on the Microsoft site they offer it. Can someone please tell me where I can buys this?...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I have purchased puzzles with my points accumulated in game. When I try to play them...they have been lost or removed. The only solution I can see is to repurchase them. Can anyone help?...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes again: The last few days I have been experiencing a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw. The app would start but when I went to play the challenge it would just sit there and never finish loading the daily...
  7. Microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw: Hi, I am not getting the credits added to my account for puzzles completed. When I complete a puzzle, it says 500 credits earnt, or whatever it is, but then my total remains zero. Any clues?...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: More than half the time I open Microsoft Casual games to work on a jigsaw puzzle, the puzzles I have downloaded aren't showing up, not even the ones I just downloaded a day or two ago....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw not signing in to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not signing in to Xbox: I play Jigsaw on a Windows 10 pc. A couple of weeks ago Microsoft jigsaw stopped signing in to xbox. It suggested signing in on the xbox site then trying again which didn't work. In the end I...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.: I had 50,000+ gold bars in microsoft jigsaw and they are all gone. Why? 7b27228d-1687-4411-900e-1fa31fae2cd3