Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

Discus and support Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutcastGuy44, Sep 11, 2019.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem.

:)

OutcastGuy44, Sep 11, 2019
  2. OutcastGuy44 Win User

Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass that I didnt want to get.

I'm from Canada and it also wont let me use debit card from canada.Dont understand why game pass does this and suppose to be a user friendly envoriment.
  3. OutcastGuy44 Win User

Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass that I didnt want to get.

Can I use 100.00 credit to pay them back the whole $40.00.Not sure why it cost that much for game pass for three months.
  4. tejo chase Win User

In the UK if payment isn't received for gold, game pass or game pass ultimate you will receive one email just stating if you wish to continue with your subscription you must update payment details. If you don't the subscription just ends you don't owe
    microsoft anything but at the same time you wont have your subscription. If you decide to rejoin you just rejoin and pay. So I don't see how people end up owing microsoft any money.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To settle overdue payments contact xbox support
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Making A New Account Will Not Help As The Gamepass Is Shared Over The Whole Xbox And If Youve Purchased An Unwanted Gamepass You Need To Cancel It Also If Its Overdue (Thats Why Youre Getting Emails) Than You Will Need To Turn Off Auto Pay Then It Will Stop
    When It Runs Out But If You Want Gamepass Ever Again You Will Need To Pay It Off With A Credit/Debit Card.

Kind Reagards,

[i]Xbox Ambassador[/i]
Thema:

1. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass... - Similar Threads - Microsoft keep sending

2. Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...: Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I turn this off now. It didn't do this before a45a7a3d-1186-4251-89aa-71a2c61bb8ba
  3. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  4. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  5. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update: After the latest Microsoft update, Microsoft Ultimate Words Games keeps crashing. I rebooted the laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I reset the game. I tried running the...
  7. Microsoft Store will not launch - keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store will not launch - keeps closing: Can't figure out why the Microsoft Store keeps closing on me. I have tried multiple times to do a hard restart and the store continues to close out immediately when launched. I don't know if I can...
  8. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?: I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06
  9. Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505: i was on microsoft storerying to download a game for free called war frame as some friends had it but wheni went to download it said page could not load and the code mentioned above pls help...
  10. this year microsoft jigsaw keeps giving me error code 0x863F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this year microsoft jigsaw keeps giving me error code 0x863F8001: this year microsoft jigsaw keeps giving me error code 0x863F8001 after working perfectly for years ed9e868c-0c38-4a53-9d1c-a61b03b84f72