Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

Discus and support Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just remember my username they keep billing my debit I talk to them and they can’t look me up with my debit card number I lost the email I don’t want... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beautiful_Quiet_6106, Feb 23, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

1. Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

I just remember my username they keep billing my debit I talk to them and they can’t look me up with my debit card number I lost the email I don’t want to cancel my debit card (bank won’t do a stop order they said get a new card but my eBay Amazon and bills are all connected to this debit.

I called Microsoft and they won’t help really it’s been 6 months that’s 60 dollars really upset by this and how Microsoft won’t do anything to really help

Please help me guys and girls

submitted by /u/Beautiful_Quiet_6106
    [link] [comments]

/u/Beautiful_Quiet_6106, Feb 23, 2021 at 1:02 PM
  2. TurntxTurtle Win User

Xbox forums

In the top right corner of my Xbox it shows an old email I don't want on there and yes I changed the billing and Microsoft email but I can seem to get rid of that old one appearing but when I sign in to my Microsoft account it's still the old email so that
    might be the problem anyone know how to change the sign in email for Microsoft accounts?
  3. Tut0r Win User

gamertag issues

Which gamertag is linked to your Microsoft account? The new one or the old one? My guess would be that your old account is still linked to your Microsoft account and you are trying to use the new gamertag but the old one is interfering. Check this link out
    on transferring gamertags
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
    . If that isn't the issue come back and let us know if we can help further troubleshooting the issue.
  4. KrazyPwnage Win User

Xbox not recognizing my email/password to set up "proofs"

It keeps sending me to the same exact email. (my old email)

On microsoft account live.login.
  5. Keeb Star Win User

My old account [help]

If you remember your gamer-tag you will be fine. Contact Xbox Support @ 800-469-9269 & explain that you know your gamer-tag however you cannot remember your email for your gamer-tag account and you would like help recovering it. You will be prompted with
    verification questions to ensure you are not trying to recover someone else s account & if all checks out, you should be downloading & playing on your profile in no time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My old account [help]

You would have to contact support. As long as you can answer their questions to verify you are the owner of the account, they can give you the email.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

1. Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help - Similar Threads - Microsoft keeps billing

2. Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription: Hello. I once paid for a subscription to Game pass on pc. The next month, I didn't want it because it was bad. So I deactivated the subscription. The next month, I didn't have to pay. Then out...
  3. Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles: So basically i was informed of suspicious activity on my account, i was asked to change my password which i did and after that my account was locked down. I have filled out 2 questionnaires and...
  4. Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install: Hello Microsoft Community, I am posting this thread due to a constant annoyance on my Xbox system. About every time I turn my Xbox on and I go to "My Games and Apps", I see that my Xbox has yet...
  5. Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features

in XboX Insiders
    Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features: On the latest beta update I noticed the ‘file info’ option in the menu that pops up when hovered over game and pressing menu button has gone. I found this useful to see the last update date and...
  6. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...: Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours: iv downloaded the game for 6 hours and i have pretty good specs mx130 gpu intel core i5 12 gigs of ram and i think it should run decent but it just crashes when i get into the loading screen...
  8. Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through: My series x keeps cutting out while on dashboard or when playing a game, stays on for 1 to 5 minutes and just shuts off ef07a8cf-2c4e-4eb3-943b-9fb7c158e247
  9. every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings: i am unable to use microsoft edge on my xbox one because it keeps on opening the settings app. d260a817-6293-4171-acd5-6f746f3dbc5c
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition: Paid for but keep getting billed again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition: Paid for but keep getting billed again: I pay for a year's subscription every year. This year, March 2020, I keep getting notice that subscription has expired. bf46d3e4-e234-4e74-979a-4f2fcbe238f4