Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

Discus and support Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just remember my username they keep billing my debit I talk to them and they can’t look me up with my debit card number I lost the email I don’t want... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beautiful_Quiet_6106, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

I just remember my username they keep billing my debit I talk to them and they can’t look me up with my debit card number I lost the email I don’t want to cancel my debit card (bank won’t do a stop order they said get a new card but my eBay Amazon and bills are all connected to this debit.

I called Microsoft and they won’t help really it’s been 6 months that’s 60 dollars really upset by this and how Microsoft won’t do anything to really help

Please help me guys and girls

submitted by /u/Beautiful_Quiet_6106
    [link] [comments]

/u/Beautiful_Quiet_6106, Feb 23, 2021
  2. TurntxTurtle Win User

Xbox forums

In the top right corner of my Xbox it shows an old email I don't want on there and yes I changed the billing and Microsoft email but I can seem to get rid of that old one appearing but when I sign in to my Microsoft account it's still the old email so that
    might be the problem anyone know how to change the sign in email for Microsoft accounts?
  3. Tut0r Win User

gamertag issues

Which gamertag is linked to your Microsoft account? The new one or the old one? My guess would be that your old account is still linked to your Microsoft account and you are trying to use the new gamertag but the old one is interfering. Check this link out
    on transferring gamertags
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
    . If that isn't the issue come back and let us know if we can help further troubleshooting the issue.
  4. KrazyPwnage Win User

Xbox not recognizing my email/password to set up "proofs"

It keeps sending me to the same exact email. (my old email)

On microsoft account live.login.
  5. Keeb Star Win User

My old account [help]

If you remember your gamer-tag you will be fine. Contact Xbox Support @ 800-469-9269 & explain that you know your gamer-tag however you cannot remember your email for your gamer-tag account and you would like help recovering it. You will be prompted with
    verification questions to ensure you are not trying to recover someone else s account & if all checks out, you should be downloading & playing on your profile in no time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My old account [help]

You would have to contact support. As long as you can answer their questions to verify you are the owner of the account, they can give you the email.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

1. Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help - Similar Threads - Microsoft keeps billing

2. Microsoft keeps saying that I don't own Minecraft after migration of mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keeps saying that I don't own Minecraft after migration of mojang account: Well, I migrated my Mojang account and now it says on minecraft.net and in the new Minecraft Launcher that I don't own the game. I own the game since 2012. So what happened to my copy of the game....
  3. Delete Xbox account but keep Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox account but keep Microsoft account: Hi, I have mistakenly created an Xbox account when trying to add Minecoins to my sons Nintendo Switch account. Now when he tries to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch it logs him in using a...
  4. Microsoft store just keeps updating, and its starting to take its toll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store just keeps updating, and its starting to take its toll: so as context i got an Xbox One S in 2014 or maybe it was 2016, it was a Xbox one S Halo Wars 2 complete edition bundle, i got it because my original Xbox one wireless parts fried themselves after...
  5. Do I keep Minecraft: Java Edition if I delete my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I keep Minecraft: Java Edition if I delete my Microsoft account?: I'm planning on deleting this Microsoft account, but I bought Minecraft: Java Edition with this account. I'm curious if I can maybe switch my copy of Minecraft: Java Edition to my secondary...
  6. Why does microsoft think it can keep churning out controllers with poorly designed analog...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does microsoft think it can keep churning out controllers with poorly designed analog...: Why does microsoft think it can keep churning out controllers with poorly designed analog sticks? Xbox one and Series S/X controllers have thumbsticks that fail after 3 months, EVERY TIME. The...
  7. Xbox Microsoft rewards keeps opening and crashing all on its own

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Microsoft rewards keeps opening and crashing all on its own: When I open Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox, it crashes and and tells me "Getting you app ready, This will take a minute or two." But here's the kicker, after it tells me that, it proceeds to...
  8. I'm trying to link my microsoft to a new ps4 account but it keeps saying the account you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my microsoft to a new ps4 account but it keeps saying the account you...: Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? c02138c3-e35c-4302-91ea-fc610888e797
  9. Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update: If I navigating youtube it closes, or any other site. No error message or anything just crashes and brings me to the home screen. submitted by /u/GeezyBoy_Jan [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition: Paid for but keep getting billed again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition: Paid for but keep getting billed again: I pay for a year's subscription every year. This year, March 2020, I keep getting notice that subscription has expired. bf46d3e4-e234-4e74-979a-4f2fcbe238f4