Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription

Discus and support Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I once paid for a subscription to Game pass on pc. The next month, I didn't want it because it was bad. So I deactivated the subscription. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anton Nordström, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription

Hello.

I once paid for a subscription to Game pass on pc. The next month, I didn't want it because it was bad. So I deactivated the subscription. The next month, I didn't have to pay. Then out of nowhere in December it charged without me knowing. So it charged me again in January without me knowing again. Then this day on February 16th I noticed I was loosing money without even paying for anything (I lost 99 Swedish krona). So I checked my order history on my internet bank. It said "MICROSOFT*PC 1 Month - 99.00". So I went on Microsoft's website and tried to cancel the subscription. BUT it said I could not cancel the subscription because I had already paid for it today (which makes no sense in my head). So I tried the customer service with the [mod removed] robot but it was only a waste of my time. So I tried to find some kind of G-mail service or something but I found nothing.

Also, it says the subscription expired yesterday (February 15th 2021) and expires in less than a week.

Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription [​IMG]

Translation: Expires in less than a week, 2021-02-15 Activate recurring payments

Anyone who knows how to disconnect a credit card which is connected to the subscription or maybe even cancel the subscription?

:)

Anton Nordström, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do.
  3. auburnlaw Win User

Yet ANOTHER FIFA Hack Victim

I got my final answer just now by email. Microsoft refuses to remove the credit card even though there was no fraudulent charge on my card. Very well, I will now do what I have to do.
  4. charlieecharlie Win User

status code 80070057

Any subscription you buy on the console will automatically turn on Auto Renew. In order for that to work, there must be a credit card on the account it can charge when the account auto renews. Even though it is a free month, you must have a credit card
    on the account to start the subscription.

When that free one month is finished it will renew into a paid 1 month subscription and charge the payment method you added.
  5. Tomahawk72 Win User

What happened to Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale: Day 6?

I put through Max Payne 3 on my Credit card even though it said 39.99, then called my Credit Card company and found I was only charged the 14.99 price, so it just looks like it wont work, but i was charged correctly.

Hope this helps!
  6. SkubaGoodingJr Win User

Can't use or add credit card

So I have called customer support twice, and called my credit card company. My card works, and has no attempted charges, even though I've been trying different cards and amounts all night. I've verified everything and I'm convinced this is a Microsoft problem
    that they can't seem to see or fix.
Thema:

1. Microsoft keeps charging my credit card even though I deactivated the subscription - Similar Threads - Microsoft keeps charging

2. Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help: I just remember my username they keep billing my debit I talk to them and they can’t look me up with my debit card number I lost the email I don’t want to cancel my debit card (bank won’t do a...
  3. Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles: So basically i was informed of suspicious activity on my account, i was asked to change my password which i did and after that my account was locked down. I have filled out 2 questionnaires and...
  4. Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install: Hello Microsoft Community, I am posting this thread due to a constant annoyance on my Xbox system. About every time I turn my Xbox on and I go to "My Games and Apps", I see that my Xbox has yet...
  5. Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features

in XboX Insiders
    Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features: On the latest beta update I noticed the ‘file info’ option in the menu that pops up when hovered over game and pressing menu button has gone. I found this useful to see the last update date and...
  6. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...: Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours: iv downloaded the game for 6 hours and i have pretty good specs mx130 gpu intel core i5 12 gigs of ram and i think it should run decent but it just crashes when i get into the loading screen...
  8. Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through: My series x keeps cutting out while on dashboard or when playing a game, stays on for 1 to 5 minutes and just shuts off ef07a8cf-2c4e-4eb3-943b-9fb7c158e247
  9. every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings: i am unable to use microsoft edge on my xbox one because it keeps on opening the settings app. d260a817-6293-4171-acd5-6f746f3dbc5c
  10. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...