MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

Discus and support MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GabrielRodrigues_718, Jun 21, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só que dessa vez foi diferente e não recebi nada de volta, já tentei falar cm atendente e segundo ela eu
    não conclui a compra mas isso é impossível pois eu comprei o pacote dentro do jogo, Xbox bugado me arrependo muito de não ter comprado o ps4

[Translation-I rescued a gift card from 100 reais and bought a real 77 pack in the game fortnite, always do this and returns to my account the remaining balance only that this time was different and did not get anything back, already tried to speak
    cm attendant and second she I did not conclude the purchase But that's impossible because I bought the package inside the game, Xbox buggy I regret a lot of not having purchased the PS4]

:)

GabrielRodrigues_718, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You would need to contact support as others have mentioned. Are you sure you are giving support the correct account? If you do not see any purchases, it most likely is different account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. It can sometimes take a little time for items to appear in the game. If you haven't received the items within 48 hours then please be sure to contact Epic Support for more assistance.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Entre em contato novamente, explique a situação, creio que irão te ajudar de alguma maneira.

[Translation-Please contact us again, explain the situation, I believe they will help you in some way. ]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft thiefs

Codes for that promotion were actually supposed to be given through the retailers, not Microsoft. Generally you had to buy the game at the same time as the console and it would have shown as free. You would need to get in contact with Best Buy to see if
    there is anything they can do.
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief] - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT LADRONA Translation

2. 2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout: My daughter had/has an xbox 1 for a couple of years with a gamer tag, game pass ultimate, etc all connected to my Microsoft account. My son recently got an xbox 1 s digital and when setting it up...
  3. Compte Microsoft rewards [Microsoft rewards account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compte Microsoft rewards [Microsoft rewards account]: Bonjour, Mon compte Microsoft rewards est actuellement suspendu et j'aimerais savoir quand je pourrai réutiliser mon compte et si je pourrai conserver une bonne partie des mes points....
  4. Microsoft Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Error.: I'm currently trying to get Realms Plus for Minecraft, however it brought up a message stating 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and...
  5. Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store: Hi, i have tried to uninstall Forza horizon 4, when i clicked uninstall it told me that it was doing it. But it is still taking op space on my C: drive c04d33b5-3a8e-4435-b518-c3289b492b64
  6. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  7. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  8. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  9. Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working: I just want to know if is this is happening with everyone or is it just me. Today the microsoft rewards app on xbox stopped working it just didn't open. So i unisntalled it and tryed to get it...
  10. Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account: I have two microsoft accounts, one for work/professional purposes, and another that I use strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming account utilizes a separate email address and is properly linked...