MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

Discus and support MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GabrielRodrigues_718, Jun 21, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só que dessa vez foi diferente e não recebi nada de volta, já tentei falar cm atendente e segundo ela eu
    não conclui a compra mas isso é impossível pois eu comprei o pacote dentro do jogo, Xbox bugado me arrependo muito de não ter comprado o ps4

[Translation-I rescued a gift card from 100 reais and bought a real 77 pack in the game fortnite, always do this and returns to my account the remaining balance only that this time was different and did not get anything back, already tried to speak
    cm attendant and second she I did not conclude the purchase But that's impossible because I bought the package inside the game, Xbox buggy I regret a lot of not having purchased the PS4]

:)

GabrielRodrigues_718, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You would need to contact support as others have mentioned. Are you sure you are giving support the correct account? If you do not see any purchases, it most likely is different account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. It can sometimes take a little time for items to appear in the game. If you haven't received the items within 48 hours then please be sure to contact Epic Support for more assistance.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Entre em contato novamente, explique a situação, creio que irão te ajudar de alguma maneira.

[Translation-Please contact us again, explain the situation, I believe they will help you in some way. ]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft thiefs

Codes for that promotion were actually supposed to be given through the retailers, not Microsoft. Generally you had to buy the game at the same time as the console and it would have shown as free. You would need to get in contact with Best Buy to see if
    there is anything they can do.
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief] - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT LADRONA Translation

2. Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop: I have been a follower of Bill Gates for a long time. I love Microsoft. Or I used to. I have a brand new laptop that came with Windows 10. I like the start screen and everything. However, since...
  3. Xbox 360 niewidoczny w moich urządzeniach na koncie Microsoft [Mod Translation-Xbox 360...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 niewidoczny w moich urządzeniach na koncie Microsoft [Mod Translation-Xbox 360...: Witajcie! Zakupiłem ostatnio na portalu aukcyjnym używanego Xboxa 360. Na początku przywróciłem go do ustawień fabrycznych, następnie uruchomiłem wstępną konfigurację, w trakcie której...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello again still the issue with the daily challenges on Microsoft Sudoku the commercial is not to be closed so you can't play your daily challenges ???????????????????????????????????? Can...
  5. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  7. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  8. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  9. microsoft sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku: Every game i want to play is blocked by an advertising issue of bingo, it is not possible to click the issue away, it restarts continuously, you only can stop it by closing sudoku. Every other...
  10. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....