MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

Discus and support MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GabrielRodrigues_718, Jun 21, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só que dessa vez foi diferente e não recebi nada de volta, já tentei falar cm atendente e segundo ela eu
    não conclui a compra mas isso é impossível pois eu comprei o pacote dentro do jogo, Xbox bugado me arrependo muito de não ter comprado o ps4

[Translation-I rescued a gift card from 100 reais and bought a real 77 pack in the game fortnite, always do this and returns to my account the remaining balance only that this time was different and did not get anything back, already tried to speak
    cm attendant and second she I did not conclude the purchase But that's impossible because I bought the package inside the game, Xbox buggy I regret a lot of not having purchased the PS4]

:)

GabrielRodrigues_718, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You would need to contact support as others have mentioned. Are you sure you are giving support the correct account? If you do not see any purchases, it most likely is different account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. It can sometimes take a little time for items to appear in the game. If you haven't received the items within 48 hours then please be sure to contact Epic Support for more assistance.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Entre em contato novamente, explique a situação, creio que irão te ajudar de alguma maneira.

[Translation-Please contact us again, explain the situation, I believe they will help you in some way. ]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft thiefs

Codes for that promotion were actually supposed to be given through the retailers, not Microsoft. Generally you had to buy the game at the same time as the console and it would have shown as free. You would need to get in contact with Best Buy to see if
    there is anything they can do.
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief] - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT LADRONA Translation

2. Microsoft Store Download Too Slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Download Too Slow: I am having technical problems with the Microsoft Store. The Problem is: When I was Re-Installing Forza Horizon 4, I was running into problems. First I was experiencing incredibly slower...
  3. demande de transfert des données & réactivation d'un compte Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de transfert des données & réactivation d'un compte Microsoft...: Bonjour, Apres avoir discuter avec un de vos opérateurs, celui-ci m'a redirigé sur ce lien pour expliquer mon problème, J'ai récemment supprimer mon ancienne adresse mail et j'en ai créé une...
  4. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I have done all the settings, I clicked allow on all the boxes concerning multiplayer and a can't seem to be able to play. I play Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition if you now the answer please help...
  5. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  6. Microsoft Edge Xbox one zoom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Xbox one zoom: Hey I am using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox one and the app seems to be zoomed in a bit too much and it no longer fits on my tv with some features being cut off even though it was working in the past...
  7. DEVS and other Microsoft employees

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEVS and other Microsoft employees: Why is it that Microsoft developers are so focused on making the latest and greatest console that they can't take two seconds to realize that a lot of people don't like the cloud to play 360 games...
  8. Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX: I have 2 XBOX accounts -- I would like to merge them into one account without losing my reward points, XBOX cash ,etc. How can I do this ? bd3df3c9-ee8d-419e-b2c7-ca748935c716
  9. microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account: Hi guys I cant seem to switch Microsoft accounts on my xbox 360e the thing is I don't have access to my old account and old email address that's linked with my xbox live profile and since im...
  10. Konto Microsoft [Translate] Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Konto Microsoft [Translate] Microsoft account: Witam Założyłem dziecku konto, by mogło używać xboxa, a ja żebym miał kontrolę nad nim. Okazało się, że nie pamiętam hasła do niego. Nie chcę usuwać go z rodziny a formularz odzyskiwania hasła...