Microsoft Library

Discus and support Microsoft Library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded graphics card to GEForce GTX 1050Ti from the card that came with pc. When I got PC back from bestbuy, minecraft would no longer load. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KDWA, Jan 23, 2022.

1. KDWA
    KDWA Guest

Microsoft Library

I upgraded graphics card to GEForce GTX 1050Ti from the card that came with pc. When I got PC back from bestbuy, minecraft would no longer load. They suggested uninstalling and reinstalling. I uninstalled, however, now cannot reinstall. The microsoft library won't let me download anything or update anything. I get an error message every time that says "something happened on our end". I took the pc back to bestbuy and they say it is something wrong with the microsoft store and I have to wait for a patch. It's been almost a month. Can anyone advise how I can go about downloading both Bedrock and Java editions of minecraft?

:)

2. Jesse E' Win User

Microsoft Library

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It isn't an issue with the store rather with the PC and the new set up. However, let's try troubleshoot the store and see If it helps.

First try to reset the Store

- Go to settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

- Navigate to Apps >>> Applications and features.

- Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

- Click the Reset button.

- Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

- Check the store and see if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't work, then try to clear the Store cache;

- Try and press the "Windows + r" keys and type "wsreset.exe" (without the quotes)

- A command prompt window will pop up and close after a few seconds.

- When the Store automatically check if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't help, next you can try to run the troubleshooter

— Go to Settings by pressing Windows + i

— Navigate to Update & Security >>> Troubleshooting.

— Then select Windows Store Applications then choose the Run Troubleshooter.

— It will launch and check for problems with the Microsoft Store. If it detects a problem, follow its recommendations to fix it.

— When you're done, open the Store and check if the issue is resolved

Last step is to reinstall the Store

— Run Windows PowerShell as administrator. (Right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell - Admin)

— Now to reinstall the Store, Copy and paste this command:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

— Open the Microsoft Store and check if the issue has been resolved.

If all that don't work, then take the PC back to Best Buy.
  3. DerekDincer Win User

Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more info below)

Can you see Halo Infinite in your Xbox library? Or in the Microsoft Store library?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

FS2020 download

Its in your library in the Microsoft store
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Backwards Compatible list

Hopefully, Microsoft will consider adding that to the library in the future.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in library

Have you check your Library in the Microsoft Store app?
Thema:

Microsoft Library

1. Microsoft Library - Similar Threads - Microsoft Library

2. Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...: Yea I got this 500 dollar card from the xbox one x event launch and I found it in my drawer never used it. But all the support helpers can't figure out it's not an xbox card. I wanna use this on...
  3. All Microsoft, and related games were removed from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Microsoft, and related games were removed from my library: So, it stands that I had an error a couple days ago that did so my computer could not boot windows. And to fix it I needed to reinstall windows. However, during this all my games bought on the...
  4. Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S: I just purchased an Xbox Series S and cannot install or view my Full Library when logged into my account. I have tried reseting the console and removing then installing my account again....
  5. Forza Horizon 5 no longer in microsoft store library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 no longer in microsoft store library: I bought Forza 5 Premium edition at launch and started having launch issues so I uninstalled the game. When I went to reinstall, the game is no longer in my Microsoft store library. The addons are...
  6. Microsoft Store Library not showing an app I purchased 3 months ago.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Library not showing an app I purchased 3 months ago.: I am not able to download a game from the Microsoft Store because it does not appear in 'My Library'. It does appear in my purchase history. 65282a1d-57c2-4528-b29c-cc501cddb1e3
  7. Offering most of Microsoft's products and services, etc. as a One-Stop-Shop library of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offering most of Microsoft's products and services, etc. as a One-Stop-Shop library of...: Microsoft Azure has frequently requested I continue account sign up and I most assuredly will - the very moment Microsoft offers Azure's products and services as a library of...
  8. Microsoft Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Library: I have an Xbox that i just bought black ops cold war for. i played it for about three days and now its saying "to play this game you need to buy it, but ive already bought it. why is it making me...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has disappeared from my library

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has disappeared from my library: I bought a code for MSF 2020 Premium Deluxe edition from Amazon. I redeemed the code and had several failed attempts to install the game. When I cam to try again this morning, the software has...
  10. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...