Microsoft: locked out of my account

Discus and support Microsoft: locked out of my account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): locked out of my account I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Loveablex0x0, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Loveablex0x0
    Loveablex0x0 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): locked out of my account
    I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. But if you contact Xbox Live by phone and prove to them with the console's S/N the GT is on along with your name, phone number, and street address then
    they can replace your email address with another for that GT to log in again. The number is 1-800 4MY-XBOX You are able to do this my friend factory reset and sold his old Xbox 360 back in the day because he wanted a PS3 but then got married, had a kid and
    bought a new Xbox One so he asked me if I remembered his old Xbox GT that I still had on my friends list since he got that new console not just for his kid. He didn't remember the email address for that GT though because it was back in the day you could use
    a yahoo account for a GT unlike today. You'll just have to bug Xbox Live by phone until they change it for you.

:)

Loveablex0x0, Mar 14, 2017
  2. eZ Nostalgia
    eZ Nostalgia Guest
    Microsoft Account - Locked Out

So I'm locked out of my XBOX LIve account, because my Microsoft Account thinks that somebody is trying to hack into it.

The email is [MOD REMOVED]

My IGN is Preloom

I created this account a while back to help me recover my account, but it never worked.

Please post on here to help me fix it, or email me at [MOD REMOVED]

eZ Nostalgia, Mar 14, 2017
  3. Preloom
    Preloom Guest

I have fixed it, Lock pls.

<3

Preloom, Mar 14, 2017
  4. Microsoft: locked out of my account

I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. But if you contact Xbox Live by phone and prove to them with the console's S/N the GT is on along with your name, phone number, and street address then
    they can replace your email address with another for that GT to log in again. The number is 1-800 4MY-XBOX You are able to do this my friend factory reset and sold his old Xbox 360 back in the day because he wanted a PS3 but then got married, had a kid and
    bought a new Xbox One so he asked me if I remembered his old Xbox GT that I still had on my friends list since he got that new console not just for his kid. He didn't remember the email address for that GT though because it was back in the day you could use
    a yahoo account for a GT unlike today. You'll just have to bug Xbox Live by phone until they change it for you.

ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯꓱꓤꓭ ꓘꓲꓤꓱ, Mar 20, 2017
  5. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯ Win User

6. MisterFizzle Win User

Glad to hear you got things sorted out Preloom.

Locking this thread per your request.
  7. eZ Nostalgia Win User

Also, I had about 4k microsoft points. Before the change.

(Yes, it's been that long, about 6 months, and Microsoft won't contact me back)
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Account Locked Out

Hello Hadi Kaddouh,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to access your Microsoft account due to a lock that has been placed on the account for suspicious activity. Microsoft has a support article which explains more about why

accounts get locked
    and how to unlock the account. This article relates to the same message that was posted in your image. Go ahead and try some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  9. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Microsoft Account Locked Out

Hello, I know getting locked out of your account can be frustrating. It appears your account was locked due to an activity that may go against the Terms of Use. You can follow this link to view the terms of use:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/

After you review the terms of use, you can fill out the account reinstatement form located at the bottom of this page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13997/microsoft-account-locked-private

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, I'm more than happy to help.

Thema:

1. Microsoft: locked out of my account - Similar Threads - Microsoft locked account

2. Microsoft account keeps locking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account keeps locking: My accounts locks about once a day. Everytime i go on my xbox it says “Fix this on the web” then i go on the site and its locked again, i literally do nothing but get on a play games. When i go...
  3. Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?: So I have been at this for multiple months now, and no matter what I do I can’t get a response to my emails. Back in December my account was hijacked from what I can tell, as it was fine one day...
  4. Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account: My son has Minecraft on his iPad. There I have bought several packages without him having a microsoft account. After creating a child account and logging on, I select to save the content online....
  5. Microsoft Account Locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Locked: My partners account has been locked, he cannot even log in to join the community to try and get assistance - so I am using my account to sign in. Even though I try and unlock it and I fill in the...
  6. Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]: Buonasera, da 2 giorni ho l'account Microsoft rewards bloccato. Alla mia richiesta al centro assistenza ho ricevuto la solita mail copia/incolla che ricevono tutti quelli che hanno avuto l'account...
  7. Cuenta microsoft bloqueada [Microsoft account locked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta microsoft bloqueada [Microsoft account locked]: Mui buenas comunidad He tenido una muy mala experiencia con el servicio de microsoft y su contenido. Hace ya 15 años que poseia una cuenta ala que vincule con diferententes sercios y...
  8. Microsoft Account Locked Out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Locked Out: So ive had a suspesion that has ended, but beforw that, 4 days before it ends looking into my accout i was locked out for no reasons given. Till this day (my suspenion is gone) it still locks me...
  9. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...
  10. Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account. The account has two email and a cell phone associated with it. However when I request to reset the password it will only send to an old work...