Microsoft login ps4

Discus and support Microsoft login ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So every time I sign in to Microsoft it says this account is already linked to one I do not know what it is or why but how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlzHelp_144, Aug 6, 2021.

1. PlzHelp_144
    PlzHelp_144 Guest

Microsoft login ps4

So every time I sign in to Microsoft it says this account is already linked to one I do not know what it is or why but how do I get it back?

:)

PlzHelp_144, Aug 6, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft login ps4

Regarding your issue, it would be best if you can contact PSN support about , they should clear this up for you!
  3. SammyGomes1 Win User

Microsoft login ps4

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    We in the community do not have access to your data. I recommend contacting Playstation or Minecraft support to help you in depth on this.
  4. Dedoxxed Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Login.

Could Xbox Support send an Email ( which is on PlainGiraffe615 ) so I can reset the Password and get my Account back?
    If I have Access to the Email that is the Proof for me owning PlainGiraffe615.
  5. Quietbutterfly5 Win User

Microsoft PS4 Failed Login

A PS4 will not connect to microsoft as ps4 is owner by sony try connecting to microsoft with a PC or an xbox console!

regards,

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Login.

Thema:

Microsoft login ps4

1. Microsoft login ps4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft login ps4

2. Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...: I have a problem linking my ps4 and Microsoft accounts on minecraft - I keep getting the sign that says "opps looks like this account is already connected" - but it doesnt show my previouly...
  3. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4: Hello, I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I purchased some StarWars and Jurassic World expansions for my son to play on my PS4 using the in-game Minecraft store. Because my son wanted...
  4. unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...: so i've connected minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account and i would no longer like to be connected. i've seen the other forms that say how to fix the problem while you are signed in. the problem...
  5. Minecraft PS4 bedrock microsoft account login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 bedrock microsoft account login error: I need urgent help. Everytime I log in with my microsoft account it keeps coming up with "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on...
  6. PS4 MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN: When i sign in and put my code in it say that this account is already linked to a playstation account or something 89c4d10a-136b-4fb7-af94-1925fb98626a
  7. Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...: Since the new patch on PS4 v1.16.20 I‘m getting issues I‘ve never had before. 1. I can‘t join my friends worlds anymore even though its on „friends of friends“. I don‘t see it on the list of...
  8. Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...: Buenos días, Estoy intentando conectarme a la sesión microsoft con el juego minecraft de ps4 pero siempre me sale que intentan conectarse pero "algo ocurrió mal". No se que puedo hacer para...
  9. Microsoft login already associated with Ps4 network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft login already associated with Ps4 network: Hi I've been having a problem trying to connect my Microsoft account with Minecraft on my ps4 and it is saying that it is already associated with an account on my ps4 network like how do I fix...
  10. Microsoft PS4 Failed Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft PS4 Failed Login: Everytime I try to login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 it will crash my game and I have tried everything, even deleting my save data. Does anyone know how to fix this?...