Microsoft login

Discus and support Microsoft login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help getting into my old 360 account. I made the email that was used to create the account bout 15 or so years ago. Somebody hacked the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JonathonHam, Dec 2, 2019.

1. JonathonHam
    JonathonHam Guest

Microsoft login

I need help getting into my old 360 account. I made the email that was used to create the account bout 15 or so years ago. Somebody hacked the email and when i try to log in it asks for proofs. Is there anyway i can change the email without knowing the
    original password? Whoever hacked my email changed my password also. Thanks.

:)

JonathonHam, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Microsoft login

Hello, try clicking on the 'I forgot my password' tab, which should guide you through the steps to reseting your password on your Microsoft account.
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Microsoft login

When you go to

Sign in and type the password into Hotmail, there will be an option right underneath that, i dont know my password. I believe it will walk you through a few steps, but there will be a point during those steps. Where you will need to fill out as much information
    as you can to determine if it is you. If that makes sense?

Please referr to this page here Account recovery

This is the steps you'll need to take to get the ball rolling :)

Hopefully that points you into the right direction.
  4. JonathonHam Win User

Microsoft login

I know the email address, but not the password because who ever hacked it changed the password. Its happened to me on e before and i was able to call microsoft and they was able to reset it. I’ve tried to do that already and they was able to give me a
    little bit of information. I don’t wanna lose everything that I have bought on my old account if I have to make a new one.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Microsoft login

You know the email and the password for the account?

or

Just the Email?

If you know both is it wanting you to verify the email address as a valid email?

Or

Have you forgotten the password for the account and when trying to recover the account it wants to verify ownership by sending an email to the email address that was hacked?
  6. AndrewMcNeish Win User

Can't Get to Daily Challenge - Solitaire Collection

I can run other Microsoft games and they login fine.. but Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not login and says it can not login and points me to the explorer login... I have re-installed the game... reboot my windows 8.1
Thema:

Microsoft login

1. Microsoft login - Similar Threads - Microsoft login

2. Microsoft/xbox account login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/xbox account login problem: Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can get the verification code to get back in. My...
  3. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...
  4. Unfamiliar Login attempts on my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfamiliar Login attempts on my microsoft account: Hi I've just recently check my Microsoft account activity and everything is fine apart from today 5 hours ago there was about 10 attempted logins from countries like Malaysia Bangkok etc even...
  5. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  6. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  7. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed. b3057dc2-c6c1-4dfb-8aa2-f7ddf46c4aa1
  8. Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account: Hi, Ive been having a lot of trouble with Xbox One shutting down after installing Fallout 4 game disc and Automatron DLC download. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling game and DLC and even...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire, Can't Login

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire, Can't Login: xbox games work fine for me, but when my spouse tries, we get error code 1170000. I have tried updating several times, have also done a 'restart' instead of just a 'shut down'. Any ideas?...
  10. Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account: I'm korean. I can't use English very well.Please read all text. I buy Nintendo switch. And I buy Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition). I play minecraft.It's very good.But,I want to...