Microsoft login

Discus and support Microsoft login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help getting into my old 360 account. I made the email that was used to create the account bout 15 or so years ago. Somebody hacked the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JonathonHam, Dec 2, 2019.

1. JonathonHam
    JonathonHam Guest

Microsoft login

I need help getting into my old 360 account. I made the email that was used to create the account bout 15 or so years ago. Somebody hacked the email and when i try to log in it asks for proofs. Is there anyway i can change the email without knowing the
    original password? Whoever hacked my email changed my password also. Thanks.

:)

JonathonHam, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Microsoft login

Hello, try clicking on the 'I forgot my password' tab, which should guide you through the steps to reseting your password on your Microsoft account.
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Microsoft login

When you go to

Sign in and type the password into Hotmail, there will be an option right underneath that, i dont know my password. I believe it will walk you through a few steps, but there will be a point during those steps. Where you will need to fill out as much information
    as you can to determine if it is you. If that makes sense?

Please referr to this page here Account recovery

This is the steps you'll need to take to get the ball rolling :)

Hopefully that points you into the right direction.
  4. JonathonHam Win User

Microsoft login

I know the email address, but not the password because who ever hacked it changed the password. Its happened to me on e before and i was able to call microsoft and they was able to reset it. I’ve tried to do that already and they was able to give me a
    little bit of information. I don’t wanna lose everything that I have bought on my old account if I have to make a new one.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Microsoft login

You know the email and the password for the account?

or

Just the Email?

If you know both is it wanting you to verify the email address as a valid email?

Or

Have you forgotten the password for the account and when trying to recover the account it wants to verify ownership by sending an email to the email address that was hacked?
  6. AndrewMcNeish Win User

Can't Get to Daily Challenge - Solitaire Collection

I can run other Microsoft games and they login fine.. but Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not login and says it can not login and points me to the explorer login... I have re-installed the game... reboot my windows 8.1
Thema:

Microsoft login

1. Microsoft login - Similar Threads - Microsoft login

2. Nintendo Switch Microsoft Account Login Fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Microsoft Account Login Fails: Hi all, So I'm here at Microsoft Forums because Mojang support said I needed to contact Xbox support but I can't for the life of me get to a person. Anyway, my issue is that my daughter is...
  3. Microsoft Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Login: I have tried 3 different emails to get my Microsoft account to work but everytime i try to login it says "this account is already linked to another Playstation account" these are all my emails it...
  4. Microsoft Account Login Issue - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Login Issue - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I bought this game on PC today after a year of anticipation, and it just won't work. I get to the page with the "press any key to continue" and then I press any key, it then opens a window saying...
  5. Microsoft Account Login Problem - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Login Problem - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello all, I bought this game today after a year of anticipation, and it just won't work. I get to the page with the "press any key to continue" and then I press any key, it then opens a window...
  6. How do I create a Microsoft Account with an Already used Xbox Login

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I create a Microsoft Account with an Already used Xbox Login: I'm trying to assist my son in this endeavor. He had created his own Xbox Profile and was using this profile to play games, gain gamer scores, etc. He is trying to get this profile associated with...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign into account.live.com...
  8. Just bought Windows 10 Minecraft, and trying to login in, in order to "Save to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Windows 10 Minecraft, and trying to login in, in order to "Save to Microsoft...: Hi there! So I just bought the windows 10 version of Minecraft, and it's prompting me to link my microsoft account to the game, which you'd think it would already have done that since I bought...
  9. Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android): Hi, two things (which may or may not be related): 1) In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Android (Galaxy S9, current with updates, etc.; game was downloaded directly through Play Store...
  10. Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...: Since the new patch on PS4 v1.16.20 I‘m getting issues I‘ve never had before. 1. I can‘t join my friends worlds anymore even though its on „friends of friends“. I don‘t see it on the list of...