Microsoft login

Discus and support Microsoft login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account i get redirected to a useless website called sisu.xboxlive. This website tells me to select... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rigel I, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Rigel I
    Rigel I Guest

Microsoft login

Whenever I login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account i get redirected to a useless website called sisu.xboxlive. This website tells me to select a gamertag and regardless of what you pick you screen has no function, once you click the "let's go" button, nothing happens. I've read about this issue for over a year, why does this happen.

:)

Rigel I, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Foxdie
    Foxdie New Member
    awesome)

Foxdie, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Microsoft login

Hello, try clicking on the 'I forgot my password' tab, which should guide you through the steps to reseting your password on your Microsoft account.
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Microsoft login

When you go to

Sign in and type the password into Hotmail, there will be an option right underneath that, i dont know my password. I believe it will walk you through a few steps, but there will be a point during those steps. Where you will need to fill out as much information
    as you can to determine if it is you. If that makes sense?

Please referr to this page here Account recovery

This is the steps you'll need to take to get the ball rolling :)

Hopefully that points you into the right direction.
  5. JonathonHam Win User

Microsoft login

I know the email address, but not the password because who ever hacked it changed the password. Its happened to me on e before and i was able to call microsoft and they was able to reset it. I’ve tried to do that already and they was able to give me a
    little bit of information. I don’t wanna lose everything that I have bought on my old account if I have to make a new one.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Microsoft login

You know the email and the password for the account?

or

Just the Email?

If you know both is it wanting you to verify the email address as a valid email?

Or

Have you forgotten the password for the account and when trying to recover the account it wants to verify ownership by sending an email to the email address that was hacked?
  7. AndrewMcNeish Win User

Can't Get to Daily Challenge - Solitaire Collection

I can run other Microsoft games and they login fine.. but Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not login and says it can not login and points me to the explorer login... I have re-installed the game... reboot my windows 8.1
Thema:

Microsoft login

1. Microsoft login - Similar Threads - Microsoft login

2. Login to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login to Microsoft account: When a friend of mine tries to login to Minecraft on his PS4 but he don't have Microsoft account how do I sign in to a Gmail account 75385fa2-ad63-4ec8-b668-10ffd3f57e11
  3. Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.: Hi all, pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft. Today I can't login in minecraft say email/password...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator 2020, xbox live login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020, xbox live login problem: I would like some help on how i can fix this problem i am getting with microsoft flight simulator 2020. everytime it goes into xbox live login, it either says it can login or it goes back to the...
  5. How to login to Minecraft with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to login to Minecraft with Microsoft Account: Hello, I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account; however, I am now no longer able to login to Minecraft. I tried using my Microsoft login information, but it says that the email and...
  6. Microsoft login ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft login ps4: So every time I sign in to Microsoft it says this account is already linked to one I do not know what it is or why but how do I get it back? d474eea5-4ebc-4863-9a20-455948beac66
  7. Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...: I have a problem linking my ps4 and Microsoft accounts on minecraft - I keep getting the sign that says "opps looks like this account is already connected" - but it doesnt show my previouly...
  8. Microsoft Flight PC simulator login loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight PC simulator login loop: Flight simulator on PC on startup keeps going between press a button screen and login "let's go" screen. Does not go past even though logged in. I have active game pass ultimate subscription, but...
  9. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  10. Java Mincraft, Microsoft Login Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java Mincraft, Microsoft Login Not Working.: Every time I attempt to login with Microsoft on Minecraft Java Edition, It opens this window, and I've looked it up before, and I still haven't seen any solutions to my problem. Any help would be...