Microsoft Mahjong... Another Broken Game...

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong... Another Broken Game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's going on with Microsoft support lately. It seems like one game after another is broken. What used to work... NO longer works. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerCJames, Apr 25, 2015.

1. TylerCJames
    TylerCJames Guest

What's going on with Microsoft support lately.

It seems like one game after another is broken.

What used to work... NO longer works.

I've UN-installed several Microsoft games recently.

I cannot be bothered with games that don't work!

:)

TylerCJames, Apr 25, 2015
  2. connessione (Connection)

microsoft mahjong casual games x pc non si connette dice errore 104_107

Translation

microsoft mahjong casual games x pc non si connette dice errore 104_107

maria fiorenza garghetti, Apr 25, 2015
  3. Getting "Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Mahjong" and can't log in

I have an up-to-date premium subscription to Microsoft Mahjong on Windows 10 and have been playing it with no problems - until yesterday. I can log into other Xbox apps (e.g. Microsoft Solitaire Collection) but when I launch the Mahjong app, I get a message
    saying "Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Mahjong" and I can't log in. I tried troubleshooting the problem, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app (which helpfully wiped out my games achievements, with
    only 3 games to go to get my Perfect score for April). So it does not appear to be a problem with Xbox connectivity, just with Mahjong. Any help would be very gratefully received.

IndigoStarling, Apr 25, 2015
  4. Athlonite
    Athlonite Guest

I have found the same thing it's also not just the PC version I've also run into problems with it on my Lumia 635 play a few games then start a new game and the graphics are all corrupted I like Mah-jong

Athlonite, May 9, 2015
  5. Athlonite Win User

I have found the same thing it's also not just the PC version I've also run into problems with it on my Lumia 635 play a few games then start a new game and the graphics are all corrupted I like Mah-jong
  6. RetaSlade Win User

what is error code 404019

There is an App for Microsoft Mahjong on my laptop, running Windows 8. Every time I open the app is get this message:

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ at and refer to error code 404019.
    The game still seems to be playing fine..

Thanks for your effort so far.
  7. XBF Aaron G Win User

why does Mahjong not log in?? Microsoft (Mod. Remove)

Mahjong is a Microsoft game for pc. Mojang is the game developer that owns Minecraft.
  8. T West Win User

Daily Challenge Broken After Update

The daily challenges are broken for many games right now: Solitaire, Mahjong, Minesweeper, etc. Also, I was getting those errors before I updated, so I don't think it's related to the update.
  9. Fritzi_Carinthia Win User

error code 002408 - unknown?!

I want to play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitair Collection on Windows 8 with Game App.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong... Another Broken Game... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Another

2. Can't run Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Microsoft Mahjong: On my Windows 10 Home laptop, 64-bit, I have for several months been unable to run either Microsoft Mahjong or the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, although before that I was able to play...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: When I try to start Microsoft Mahjong on my PC running Windows 10 Home with latest update it starts to sync and as soon as syncs with my account, it closes the window and starts again....
  4. Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching: For the last several days, MS Mahjong has not been launching. I have deleted this app and reloaded but the same happens. Anyone else having the same problem. I would like to know if it is fixable....
  5. MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...

in XBoX on Windows
    MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...: Caro MASTER, Já no início do ano, reportei anomalia neste jogo, que se desenvolveu, automaticamente e depois, da mesma forma automática, desapareceu, isto em Janeiro de 2020. Agora volta a...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Buonasera. Ho dei problemi con gli obiettivi Xbox del suddetto gioco. L'ho scaricato e collegato con il profilo Xbox, ma non tiene traccia di quello che faccio. In questo modo non si sbloccano i...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: Será que alguém me pode ajudar? Não consigo aceder ao jogo Microsoft Mahjong, pois ao iniciar a sessão o mesmo para no ecrã "A iniciar sessão" e não mais sai de lá!. [Translation-Can someone...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong error code000020: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong: Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong keeps pausing for several seconds on and off during the game while my computer is connected to the internet. If I disconnect my WiFi it runs fine....
  10. microsoft mahjong game display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong game display: why has the microsoft mahjong game changed it display, makes it almost impossible to play the daily challenges? 8542dd1b-60e2-4d6d-8e10-a9593d08a04e