Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have also experienced the failure to load 1 daily challenge. The problem appeared to begin in February as both December and January were error free.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LightningDread2, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch

I have also experienced the failure to load 1 daily challenge. The problem appeared to begin in February as both December and January were error free. I called my 3 yr service company, who by the way did the uninstall/reinstall w/o success and transferred
    me to Microsoft rep.... Much time later and several transfers etc I got to someone who said I would have to pay for service.

unhappy

:)

LightningDread2, Feb 7, 2014
  2. MCLV
    MCLV Guest
    What happened to Daily Challenges?

After signing into Microsoft Mahjong dashboard today, I noticed there is no link for the Daily Challenges. Is this just a glitch or do you get rid of Daily Challenges?

MCLV, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Mahjong Daily Challenge

I cannot log in to Mahjong Daily Challenge today. Keep getting the 1170000 error code. Have followed directions, even rebooting computer. Other game daily Challenges work fine. What is wrong with the Mahjong Daily Challenges.

MichaelEsters, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch

I'm not sure why they said you would have to pay for service. What happened when you tried to uninstall/reinstall the game? Can you tell me more about what is happening? Service from me is available through multiple channels and absolutely free! Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch :) We'll
    do whatever we can to get you playing again.

MS Win8 Games, Feb 7, 2014
  5. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

I'm not sure why they said you would have to pay for service. What happened when you tried to uninstall/reinstall the game? Can you tell me more about what is happening? Service from me is available through multiple channels and absolutely free! :) We'll
    do whatever we can to get you playing again.
  7. RobSmith_920 Win User

Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

Just a question. Why can I play Taptiles daily challenges, but not Mahjong or Solitaire daily challenges?
  8. WonkierCoot378 Win User

sign in problem

I have not been able to sign in to do the daily challenges in Microsoft Mahjong or Taptiles. Does anyone know what the problem is?
  9. BrashShoe1345 Win User

Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Daily

2. phishing microsoft mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    phishing microsoft mahjong: Beim Starten von Microsoft Mahjong öffnet sich seit 2 Tagen automatisch mein Firefox und zeigt mir folgendes Popup von Microsoft an: Herzliche Glückwünsche! 22. September 2019 Wir möchten uns...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Hi, it's been several days that the game doesn't work anymore. Can anyone tell me what happened? Thank you 20447957-1fd3-4e3f-90a9-f84e8538ce44
  4. Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load: Split from this thread. Ah! I had this problem too. You need to close the app completely and then restart it. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to find you another solution. =)...
  5. Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges: I'm trying to play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges, but every time I open the app, I keep getting an error 101_107_1 ... anyone know how to fix this? a405f6b5-22e4-4499-ab2a-e624a0233fe7
  6. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open: My computer shows that it is installed, but it will not open. I am on Windows 10 & having been playing this daily for a long time. All of a sudden it was no longer on my task bar. I deleted &...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge: Hi , there is a bug on the app, with Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge score attack January 23rd. Timer is not working it's supposed to be 1:55mn and it last less than 30 seconds!...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong July 6 daily challenge golden tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong July 6 daily challenge golden tiles: This puzzle has no solution because it has a tile without a match on the board, in undersea mode. It looks like a little purple bush. 31a9d0f4-23c1-4c51-86e6-4e0b6761d5f3
  9. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges: I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for some time now with no problems. This morning December 27, 2014 I am unable to open the game. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but to no...
  10. Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge: Just letting you guys know that we're still working on getting this fixed & thanks so much for all the great feedback! :) a2b0e87f-aea5-4523-861f-4fd75d8f76c2