Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for a couple a years now. It's fun playing this game. Sometimes is easy, sometimes it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GreyDolphin#, Aug 17, 2021.

1. GreyDolphin#
    GreyDolphin# Guest

Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable

I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for a couple a years now.

It's fun playing this game.

Sometimes is easy, sometimes it's difficult, but it was always solvable until yesterday.

Yesterday's lightning tiles challenge (August 16, 2021) is unsolvable.

It's obvious that I'm not the only one who came to this unfortunate conclusion.

Because there are of lot of other people who came to the same conclusion.

Daily challenges should be solvable. It doesn't matter if it's difficult, but they should be solvable. That the definition of a puzzle, it's solvable.

Please Microsoft, do us players a favor and make this unsolvable lightning tile challenge solvable.

:)

GreyDolphin#, Aug 17, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sharon Santana
    Sharon Santana New Member

Has anyone ultimately been able to solve the August 16 lightening tile?

Sharon Santana, Aug 17, 2021
  3. DefensiveFaun1 Win User

Lightning tiles

I love lightning tiles and would love to be able to play it other than daily challenges.
  4. TFMorgan Win User

Can i play daily challenges of microsoft's solitaire collection for the previous months?

See Arkadium's answer to "Previous Months' Daily Challenge Puzzles" for August 1st in the Mahjong forum.
  5. 5401ad86-114e-4a20-8 Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

I just got this same code 002000 on Daily Challenges with Mahjong, but fixed it right away. This is how: I unpinned from Start (the shortcut tile) and went to my apps list and re-pinned to start. The app was not out of date, but the shortcut tile was.
    Simple. So this worked and I got into daily challenges.
  6. BuckNel Win User

The Daily Challenges Megathread

Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water and play the Mahjong daily challenges - 5 consecutive days (2/10-2/14) of normalcy; the spinning tiles make a return appearance today (2/15) on 2 of the daily challenges. Whatup!? What makes 2/1,2/2,2/5
    & 2/10-2/14 daily challenges so special that you can actually play every challenge without issue. And the tip for manually loading a Mahjong update doesn't work for me - other app updates are listed but Mahjong isn't.
  7. SnobbishBeast2 Win User

Mahjong locks up

this was not a dig at you personally. you might want to let the team know that things are worse now, the application crashes whenever I try to load some of the daily challenges. Every attempt yesterday at loading the classic easy daily challenge crashed
    out of the application and today I have tried loading the lightning tiles daily challenge and once again the whole application crashes and shuts down.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong daily

2. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge won't load: When I click on the "icon" for the Daily Challenge in Mahjong the icon flashes, loads a page and then reloads the Mahjong game page immediately. I can't even tell what is displayed before the page...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game: Microsoft Mahjong の起動時のデーターを同期していますの時間が1ヶ月程前から2分ぐらいかかるようになりました。以前は問題がなかったのですが よく解りません。 同時にMicrosoft Solitaire  Collectionのゲー もやっていますが何ら問題はありません。データー同期も以前と全く変わりません。 上記のゲー は両方ともプレミア 版を使用してます。...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load: Split from this thread. Ah! I had this problem too. You need to close the app completely and then restart it. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to find you another solution. =)...
  5. Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges: I'm trying to play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges, but every time I open the app, I keep getting an error 101_107_1 ... anyone know how to fix this? a405f6b5-22e4-4499-ab2a-e624a0233fe7
  6. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open: My computer shows that it is installed, but it will not open. I am on Windows 10 & having been playing this daily for a long time. All of a sudden it was no longer on my task bar. I deleted &...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge: Hi , there is a bug on the app, with Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge score attack January 23rd. Timer is not working it's supposed to be 1:55mn and it last less than 30 seconds!...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong July 6 daily challenge golden tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong July 6 daily challenge golden tiles: This puzzle has no solution because it has a tile without a match on the board, in undersea mode. It looks like a little purple bush. 31a9d0f4-23c1-4c51-86e6-4e0b6761d5f3
  9. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges: I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for some time now with no problems. This morning December 27, 2014 I am unable to open the game. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but to no...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge glitch: I have also experienced the failure to load 1 daily challenge. The problem appeared to begin in February as both December and January were error free. I called my 3 yr service company, who by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Games install daliy mahjong apps

2. microsoft mahjong daily August 16 2021

3. Microsoft Mahjong Lightning Tiles August 16 2021

4. Games install daily mahjong apps