Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge won't load

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge won't load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I click on the "icon" for the Daily Challenge in Mahjong the icon flashes, loads a page and then reloads the Mahjong game page immediately. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by virginiajunk, Nov 2, 2020.

1. virginiajunk
    virginiajunk Guest

When I click on the "icon" for the Daily Challenge in Mahjong the icon flashes, loads a page and then reloads the Mahjong game page immediately. I can't even tell what is displayed before the page reloads.

:)

virginiajunk, Nov 2, 2020
  2. PrestoThread6 Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

I have all current updates and for some reason the Xbox games will not load daily challenges and Mahjong won't start at all.
  3. BrashShoe1345 Win User

Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.
  4. BuckNel Win User

The Daily Challenges Megathread

Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water and play the Mahjong daily challenges - 5 consecutive days (2/10-2/14) of normalcy; the spinning tiles make a return appearance today (2/15) on 2 of the daily challenges. Whatup!? What makes 2/1,2/2,2/5
    & 2/10-2/14 daily challenges so special that you can actually play every challenge without issue. And the tip for manually loading a Mahjong update doesn't work for me - other app updates are listed but Mahjong isn't.
  5. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load

Hello DaleEble,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend making sure
    Windows 10 is up to date
    . Microsoft Mahjong is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Game Community
    can assist with this issue as well. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge won't load - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong daily

2. I cannot download the daily challenges for microsoft solitare and mahjong. I have error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download the daily challenges for microsoft solitare and mahjong. I have error...: I cannot download the daily challenges for microsoft solitare and mahjong. I have error messages 002000 and 404019 8e6413e2-4c26-4d3d-bbee-2ede9cc27c71
  3. More Problems with Microsoft Mahjong with Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Problems with Microsoft Mahjong with Daily Challenges: Hi again, I still am unable to use the Microsoft Mahjong game (won't download new daily challenges), but I keep trying to fix the problem. I uninstalled it again, and now I can't reinstall it. It...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge PROBLEM: Hi, I love this daily challenge on Mircrosoft Mahjong! But, this week every day is the same problem....I get a message saying that it can't download today's challenges (Error Code 002000). I've...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable: I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for a couple a years now. It's fun playing this game. Sometimes is easy, sometimes it's difficult, but it was always solvable until...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game: Microsoft Mahjong の起動時のデーターを同期していますの時間が1ヶ月程前から2分ぐらいかかるようになりました。以前は問題がなかったのですが よく解りません。 同時にMicrosoft Solitaire  Collectionのゲー もやっていますが何ら問題はありません。データー同期も以前と全く変わりません。 上記のゲー は両方ともプレミア 版を使用してます。...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load: Split from this thread. Ah! I had this problem too. You need to close the app completely and then restart it. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to find you another solution. =)...
  8. Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges: I'm trying to play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges, but every time I open the app, I keep getting an error 101_107_1 ... anyone know how to fix this? a405f6b5-22e4-4499-ab2a-e624a0233fe7
  9. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open: My computer shows that it is installed, but it will not open. I am on Windows 10 & having been playing this daily for a long time. All of a sudden it was no longer on my task bar. I deleted &...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge: Hi , there is a bug on the app, with Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge score attack January 23rd. Timer is not working it's supposed to be 1:55mn and it last less than 30 seconds!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mahjong daily challenges