Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Mahjong の起動時のデーターを同期していますの時間が1ヶ月程前から2分ぐらいかかるようになりました。以前は問題がなかったのですが よく解りません。 同時にMicrosoft Solitaire  Collectionのゲー... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 長田幸男, Dec 22, 2019.

1. 長田幸男
    長田幸男 Guest

Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game

Microsoft Mahjong の起動時のデーターを同期していますの時間が1ヶ月程前から2分ぐらいかかるようになりました。以前は問題がなかったのですが

よく解りません。

同時にMicrosoft Solitaire  Collectionのゲー もやっていますが何ら問題はありません。データー同期も以前と全く変わりません。

上記のゲー は両方ともプレミア 版を使用してます。

以上よろしくお願いします。

[Translation-Synchronizing data at Microsoft Mahjong startup now takes about two minutes from about a month ago. I didn't have a problem before.

I don't understand.

At the same time, I'm playing a Game of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but there's nothing wrong with that. Data synchronization is no different from before.

Both of the above games use the premium version.

Thank you more]

:)

長田幸男, Dec 22, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  4. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  5. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  6. WonkierCoot378 Win User

sign in problem

I have not been able to sign in to do the daily challenges in Microsoft Mahjong or Taptiles. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件

2. Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in: Hi! I have win 10. When I try to log in to save the challenges, various error messages appear saying that it is not possible, often on the network but there is no problem with my network. I can...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong is not available for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong is not available for me: Microsoft Solitaire opens just fine for me, but tonight the Mahjong program told me, "Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...
  4. microsoft xbox card jigsaw and mahjong games

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft xbox card jigsaw and mahjong games: While I hate the ads during microsoft solitaire and microsoft mahjong it's impossibe te even get started because as soon as the ad comes on the screen it freezes does this mean I can't play...
  5. Auto Zoom in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto Zoom in Microsoft Mahjong: Whenever I play Microsoft Mahjong, I have constantly reactivate Auto Zoom--it keeps going out for me. Why doesn't Auto Zoom stay engaged, and how do I stop the continual disengagement? If it's...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge won't load: When I click on the "icon" for the Daily Challenge in Mahjong the icon flashes, loads a page and then reloads the Mahjong game page immediately. I can't even tell what is displayed before the page...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: I am having a problem playing Mahjong--on 3 PC's. I recently had to reset my desktop AIO using a flash drive which I created just before the reset. Game worked fine. After the reset, the update...
  8. Is Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working: Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working b0547c78-926d-4efa-8b4a-ddb9358a33dc
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Mahjong: After an update the match attack version has stopped providing useful information. Before the update when the match attack reached the end of its time limit it would let me know how close I was to...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong automatic flashing hints problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong automatic flashing hints problem: After the recent Microsoft Mahjong update, automatic hints flash after just a few seconds of inactivity even if hints are turned off. My son is autistic and playing this game helps him settle when...