Microsoft Mahjong のError

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong のError in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ウィンドウズ10のPCユーザーで、Microsoft Mahjong のPremium会員です。 会員期限は未 有効です。 1月18日午前より 突然下記の様な 表示が出て全くゲー が起動しません。 「お使いのアカウントで Microsoft Mahjong は現在利用できません。エラー コード:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 由美子矢崎, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mahjong のError

ウィンドウズ10のPCユーザーで、Microsoft Mahjong のPremium会員です。
    会員期限は未 有効です。

1月18日午前より 突然下記の様な 表示が出て全くゲー が起動しません。

「お使いのアカウントで Microsoft Mahjong は現在利用できません。エラー コード: 0x803F8001」

ネット検索して同じ様な症状がある方の解決方法色々試して見ましたが全く改善出来ません。

サインアウト 再ログイン 再起動 等色々試しましたがダメです。

ゲー をアンインストール 再インストールとの指示もありますが、

アンインストールのやり方が判りません。 

どうしたら良いかご指導お願い致します。

[Translation-PCs users of Windows 10 and Premium members of Microsoft Mahjong.

The membership deadline is still valid.

From the morning of January 18, the game does not start at all with the following display suddenly.

"Microsoft Mahjong is not currently available for your account. Error code: 0x803F8001"

I searched the net and tried various solutions for those who have the same symptoms, but I can not improve at all.

Sign-out re-login reboot, etc. I tried various things, but it is not good.

There is also an instruction to uninstall the game and reinstall,

I don't know how to uninstall. 

Please teach me what to do.]

:)

由美子矢崎, Jan 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Mahjong のError

3. RetaSlade Win User

what is error code 404019

There is an App for Microsoft Mahjong on my laptop, running Windows 8. Every time I open the app is get this message:

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ at and refer to error code 404019.
    The game still seems to be playing fine..

Thanks for your effort so far.
  4. Jetta48 Win User

0x87DD0005

Same error here.

Problem seems restricted to MUWG. Other games such as Microsoft Mahjong seem OK.
  5. ShakingCoyote54 Win User

Error 002000 Solutions not working

Same with me. Working fine in april; errors from 1-may. Nothing wrong with Mahjong.

Hello??? Microsoft??? Are you there????
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

error in microsoft mahjong

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the issues. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? If you haven't done any yet, you can check out the
    Casual Games FAQ section for some basic steps to try first. If those don't work, check out the this link regarding
    Error Codes and How to Fix Your Game for some further steps.

In the meantime, could you also provide us with the following information as well? This will help us when we look into the issue.

• Region
    • Device
    • Mobile? (Y/N)
    • Operating System
    • Wired or Wireless connection

Additionally, providing us with a screenshot of your computer's DXDiag will help a bunch. You can press the 'Windows' key on your keyboard and type in 'dxdiag' and it should pop up. If you need further
    assistance with this step, you can find instructions
    here

Thanks so much! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong のError

1. Microsoft Mahjong のError - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong のError

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: Será que alguém me pode ajudar? Não consigo aceder ao jogo Microsoft Mahjong, pois ao iniciar a sessão o mesmo para no ecrã "A iniciar sessão" e não mais sai de lá!. [Translation-Can someone...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong error code000020: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any...
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong: Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong keeps pausing for several seconds on and off during the game while my computer is connected to the internet. If I disconnect my WiFi it runs fine....
  5. microsoft mahjong game display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong game display: why has the microsoft mahjong game changed it display, makes it almost impossible to play the daily challenges? 8542dd1b-60e2-4d6d-8e10-a9593d08a04e
  6. 問題発生マイクロソフトマージャン [Mod translation-Problem occurs in Microsoft Mahjong]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    問題発生マイクロソフトマージャン [Mod translation-Problem occurs in Microsoft Mahjong]: マイクロソフトマージャン ダウンロード中問題発生 エラー 404019 [Mod translation-Microsoft Mahjong Downloading problem Error 404019] 222a6046-cc22-4171-880b-0e11713000de
  7. Microsoft Mahjong code d'erreur 404019 sous Windows 8.1 -[Translation - Microsoft Mahjong...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong code d'erreur 404019 sous Windows 8.1 -[Translation - Microsoft Mahjong...: Bonjour , Ben voil , j'ai ce code d'erreur 404019 qui s'affiche dans la fenêtre d'information quand j'arrive sur la page d'accueil du jeu Microsoft Mahjong et qui me propose d'aller...
  8. MICROSOFT MAHJONG 0x803F8001 -

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT MAHJONG 0x803F8001 -: How do I solve this problem? 28b596eb-2cad-431c-84c0-38e5530a4abe
  9. Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001: Can't open my Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001 and I can't get Microsoft to help. I bought this app in September 2019. What do I do? 3517a4ee-71bd-44b2-b507-f06e724c0915
  10. Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game: Microsoft Mahjong の起動時のデーターを同期していますの時間が1ヶ月程前から2分ぐらいかかるようになりました。以前は問題がなかったのですが よく解りません。 同時にMicrosoft Solitaire  Collectionのゲー もやっていますが何ら問題はありません。データー同期も以前と全く変わりません。 上記のゲー は両方ともプレミア 版を使用してます。...