Microsoft Mahjong will not install, states my internet connection is to slow.

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong will not install, states my internet connection is to slow. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had problems with Microsoft Mahjong loading. I uninstalled and then tried to install it again and it said that my internet connection is to slow and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LikingStar85169, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Microsoft Mahjong will not install, states my internet connection is to slow.

I had problems with Microsoft Mahjong loading. I uninstalled and then tried to install it again and it said that my internet connection is to slow and would not install. I have COX high speed internet with download speed at 65 and upload speed at 25, I also
    have the latest modem available. How can I fix this? I am running windows 8.1

:)

LikingStar85169, Feb 19, 2014
  2. DE BEN
    DE BEN Guest
    Need to be able to play WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION after first login and play with xbox account

Dear developers,

The game has an offline mode, but whenever I want to start the program without internet connection. it tell me the game must be executed under internet connection. What a disappointing experience. Sometimes when the internet is slow,
    I don't want to open my internet, or sometimes I want to play in my garden without internet connection. Why can't I?

Thus, I want to play without internet connection. Really need you to solve this.

Good platforms like Steam and Origin let players to play in offline without internet connection. Why can't state of decay2?

p.s. I've tried microsoft store permission setting and enable the offline setting, but STATE OF DECAY 2 STILL CAN'T START WITHOUT INTERNET. : (((

Please help you state of decay super big fan. thank you.

DE BEN, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Пользователи Игр(Приложений)[* ] [Users of Games (Appendices) [*] ]

(Utility Me Account.ru(Игры[* ]Игр)/#(...(XboxClasBonsai62ru(Microsoft Mahjong)Page.ru[* ]to Browsers Internet Net)#(Ethernet(Ethernet~;Ethernet(VPN)~(Локальное соединение с Интернет (Оптика; = многожильное кабельное соединение с Интернет и интернет сети))=(www.Windows Internet Explorer)(Xbox(Microsoft Mahjong)=(Web Apps(DegVB001.ru.aspx)FormFiles1)(WORKGROUP # Desktop(3DS).(HTML, html; *.*)Agent>PasswordDegVB001.ru[......]|+(Password Windows[...]<Проводник#(Этот компьютер(Жёсткие диски(Локальная запись на
    определённом Пользователем (Этого компьютера)участке; =в(Жёсткий диск((DMicrosoft Mahjong will not install, states my internet connection is to slow. :)=(data D Локальный) или на(Съёмный диски от А до Z)Месте)))Автоматически исполняется, только установка; =(Microsoft Mahjong)Startup+История посещений этого сайта, достижения, прогресс)

[Translation]

(Utility Me Account.ru (Games [*] Games) / # (... (XboxClasBonsai62ru (Microsoft Mahjong) Page.ru [*] to Browsers Internet Net) # (Ethernet (Ethernet ~; Ethernet (VPN) ~ (Local Connection to the Internet (Optics; = multicore cable connection to the Internet
    and the Internet)) = (Www.Windows Internet Explorer) (Xbox (Microsoft Mahjong) = (Web Apps (DegVB001.ru.aspx) FormFiles1) (WORKGROUP # Desktop (3DS). (HTML, html; *. *) Agent> PasswordDegVB001.ru [ ......] | + (Password Windows [...] <Conductor # (This computer (Hard disks
    (Local record on a user-defined (This computer) site; = in (Hard disk ((DMicrosoft Mahjong will not install, states my internet connection is to slow. :) = ( Data D Local) or on (Removable disks from A to Z) Space))) Automatically executed, only installation; = (Microsoft Mahjong) Startup + The history of visits to this site, achievements,
    progress)

DegurkoViacheslav, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hi LikingStar85169,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Let's try a refresh of the Windows Store and see if this unblocks the download/installation. Hit the Windows Key+R to open up the Run dialog box. Type wsreset.exe and hit Ok. After the Windows Store is
    refreshed, try installing the game again.

Please let me know whether this works or if you continue to have a problem. Thanks,

Coreysito, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Coreysito Win User

Hi LikingStar85169,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Let's try a refresh of the Windows Store and see if this unblocks the download/installation. Hit the Windows Key+R to open up the Run dialog box. Type wsreset.exe and hit Ok. After the Windows Store is
    refreshed, try installing the game again.

Please let me know whether this works or if you continue to have a problem. Thanks,
  6. Legitti Win User

Destiny - installation time ?!

It also installs DLC, so if u have slow internet connection thats why.
  7. BusGod Win User

Have loads of complaints......

All games will update the patch from the internet prior to installing the content from the disc. If you have slow internet you are waiting on that to download the patch first.

You can install the games without being connected to the internet then connect and patch them after install if need be.
  8. Vicki Gamer Win User

microsoft daily challenge card games

Have you ever received a response to this question? I am having the same problem. My problem is with Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire. Worked find for over a couple a weeks and then started giving me this error today. Microsoft Minesweeper is
    currently still working. My internet connection is fine.
  9. DaveBudgen Win User

Can't Sign In to Sudoku

Looking through this forum there are 3, now 4 people suffering the some problems with Microsoft Sudoku. I have not been apply to sign in for the last 30 hours.

The message is 'unable to connect to Xbox server check your internet connection'.

I am able to connect to the Internet, Solitaire Collection and Mahjong.

There must be a problem at Microsoft Cloud.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong will not install, states my internet connection is to slow. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong install

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Hi, it's been several days that the game doesn't work anymore. Can anyone tell me what happened? Thank you 20447957-1fd3-4e3f-90a9-f84e8538ce44
  3. Microsoft Mahjong without the themes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong without the themes: how can i get rid of the themed background in microsoft mahjong and just use a simple single colour background? The themes are quite annoying ... 3fbb1518-2b13-4960-a736-f610620afb19
  4. Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong: Okay, I'm fairly new to this version of Mahjong, but I've been trying for days now to turn off the hints. I've tried turning them off (and back on and back off) in the general Game Options and in...
  5. microsoft mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong: is currently not working in your account. 0x803F8001 df6919d5-30df-4b55-a457-a63e509d9aa1
  6. microsoft mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong: Bonjour ! Je ne peux plus jouer Microsoft Mahjong en ligne en étant identifiée. Le serveur XBOX me renvoie la réponse Erreur 1170000 en invité, c'est ok (Mod Translation) Hello! I can no...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Microsoft Mahjong keeps crashing after loading. WHY? I have tried unistalling and reinstalling and the same thng happens. Does this have anything to do with upgrading to Windows 10? I am using...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: I go to this game and it is all Froze up and will not play. c748ddbb-2225-40eb-9668-153ef93bc1d7
  9. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  10. 0xc03f300d error code ..... Cannot re-install crashed and removed MicroSoft Sudoku / Mahjong

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc03f300d error code ..... Cannot re-install crashed and removed MicroSoft Sudoku / Mahjong: Using Dell Venue Pro 11 tablet, 32-bit, tried all suggested fixes....AAAAAaaaarrrgggghhhh!!! b6e17fc4-fca8-4150-9500-4c8e3d66a9c0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong will not install