Microsoft Mahjong

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am 79 years old and my only entertainment is this blasted computer. Microsoft Mahjong is one of my favorites but it has not worked for a week. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WiggedWings183, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Microsoft Mahjong

I am 79 years old and my only entertainment is this blasted computer. Microsoft Mahjong is one of my favorites but it has not worked for a week. I followed all of your instructions, but it still does not work. Please don't tell me to update to Windows
    8.1 because I tried that and almost lost my computer.

:)

WiggedWings183, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Surfacegal
    Surfacegal Guest
    2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

Go Like their Microsoft Mahjong page and also send Helen Casper a friend request as she'll personally help you with your Microsoft Mahjong problem!

Surfacegal, Feb 7, 2014
  3. connessione (Connection)

microsoft mahjong casual games x pc non si connette dice errore 104_107

Translation

microsoft mahjong casual games x pc non si connette dice errore 104_107

maria fiorenza garghetti, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Microsoft Mahjong

I am not sure why Windows 8.1 caused so many problems for you but I am checking to see what is going on with the update and Windows 8. Thank you for your patience! Microsoft Mahjong :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 7, 2014
  5. Surfacegal Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

Go Like their Microsoft Mahjong page and also send Helen Casper a friend request as she'll personally help you with your Microsoft Mahjong problem!
  6. Oonaghlab Win User

all sort of games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong.
  7. Dr Slaphead Win User

Free windows 8 Games that give you achievements.

Microsoft Mahjong and Pinball FX
  8. Jacycle Win User

microsoft solitaire error 101_107_1

This only occurs for mahjong. No other microsoft account elements are affected (office 365, solitaire, sudoku) so the issue isn't in Win 10, its in Mahjong.
  9. IIx DEZ xII Win User

Microsoft Mahjong

Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong

1. Microsoft Mahjong - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Cuales son las fichas de más valor. [Mod Translation - Which are the most valuable tokens.] ba25cb46-15df-4ad3-b88c-593653ec2387
  3. phishing microsoft mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    phishing microsoft mahjong: Beim Starten von Microsoft Mahjong öffnet sich seit 2 Tagen automatisch mein Firefox und zeigt mir folgendes Popup von Microsoft an: Herzliche Glückwünsche! 22. September 2019 Wir möchten uns...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Hi, it's been several days that the game doesn't work anymore. Can anyone tell me what happened? Thank you 20447957-1fd3-4e3f-90a9-f84e8538ce44
  5. Microsoft Mahjong without the themes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong without the themes: how can i get rid of the themed background in microsoft mahjong and just use a simple single colour background? The themes are quite annoying ... 3fbb1518-2b13-4960-a736-f610620afb19
  6. Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong: Okay, I'm fairly new to this version of Mahjong, but I've been trying for days now to turn off the hints. I've tried turning them off (and back on and back off) in the general Game Options and in...
  7. microsoft mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong: is currently not working in your account. 0x803F8001 df6919d5-30df-4b55-a457-a63e509d9aa1
  8. microsoft mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong: Bonjour ! Je ne peux plus jouer Microsoft Mahjong en ligne en étant identifiée. Le serveur XBOX me renvoie la réponse Erreur 1170000 en invité, c'est ok (Mod Translation) Hello! I can no...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Microsoft Mahjong keeps crashing after loading. WHY? I have tried unistalling and reinstalling and the same thng happens. Does this have anything to do with upgrading to Windows 10? I am using...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: I go to this game and it is all Froze up and will not play. c748ddbb-2225-40eb-9668-153ef93bc1d7