Microsoft Mahjong

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Será que alguém me pode ajudar? Não consigo aceder ao jogo Microsoft Mahjong, pois ao iniciar a sessão o mesmo para no ecrã "A iniciar sessão" e não... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paulo HenriqueLopes, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mahjong

Será que alguém me pode ajudar?

Não consigo aceder ao jogo Microsoft Mahjong, pois ao iniciar a sessão o mesmo para no ecrã "A iniciar sessão" e não mais sai de lá!.

[Translation-Can someone help me?

I can't access the Microsoft Mahjong game, because when i sign in it stops on the screen "Signing in" and no longer leaves!.]

:)

Paulo HenriqueLopes, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Surfacegal Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

Go Like their Microsoft Mahjong page and also send Helen Casper a friend request as she'll personally help you with your Microsoft Mahjong problem!
  3. Oonaghlab Win User

all sort of games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong.
  4. Dr Slaphead Win User

Free windows 8 Games that give you achievements.

Microsoft Mahjong and Pinball FX
  5. RetaSlade Win User

what is error code 404019

There is an App for Microsoft Mahjong on my laptop, running Windows 8. Every time I open the app is get this message:

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ at and refer to error code 404019.
    The game still seems to be playing fine..

Thanks for your effort so far.
  6. Jacycle Win User

microsoft solitaire error 101_107_1

This only occurs for mahjong. No other microsoft account elements are affected (office 365, solitaire, sudoku) so the issue isn't in Win 10, its in Mahjong.
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong

1. Microsoft Mahjong - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: When I try to start Microsoft Mahjong on my PC running Windows 10 Home with latest update it starts to sync and as soon as syncs with my account, it closes the window and starts again....
  3. Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching: For the last several days, MS Mahjong has not been launching. I have deleted this app and reloaded but the same happens. Anyone else having the same problem. I would like to know if it is fixable....
  4. MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...

in XBoX on Windows
    MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...: Caro MASTER, Já no início do ano, reportei anomalia neste jogo, que se desenvolveu, automaticamente e depois, da mesma forma automática, desapareceu, isto em Janeiro de 2020. Agora volta a...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Buonasera. Ho dei problemi con gli obiettivi Xbox del suddetto gioco. L'ho scaricato e collegato con il profilo Xbox, ma non tiene traccia di quello che faccio. In questo modo non si sbloccano i...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong error code000020: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any...
  7. Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong: Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong keeps pausing for several seconds on and off during the game while my computer is connected to the internet. If I disconnect my WiFi it runs fine....
  8. microsoft mahjong game display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong game display: why has the microsoft mahjong game changed it display, makes it almost impossible to play the daily challenges? 8542dd1b-60e2-4d6d-8e10-a9593d08a04e
  9. 問題発生マイクロソフトマージャン [Mod translation-Problem occurs in Microsoft Mahjong]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    問題発生マイクロソフトマージャン [Mod translation-Problem occurs in Microsoft Mahjong]: マイクロソフトマージャン ダウンロード中問題発生 エラー 404019 [Mod translation-Microsoft Mahjong Downloading problem Error 404019] 222a6046-cc22-4171-880b-0e11713000de
  10. Microsoft Mahjong code d'erreur 404019 sous Windows 8.1 -[Translation - Microsoft Mahjong...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong code d'erreur 404019 sous Windows 8.1 -[Translation - Microsoft Mahjong...: Bonjour , Ben voil , j'ai ce code d'erreur 404019 qui s'affiche dans la fenêtre d'information quand j'arrive sur la page d'accueil du jeu Microsoft Mahjong et qui me propose d'aller...