Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

Discus and support Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Messaging problem and nothing works I am not able to message anyone on xbox one the why i can't send messages page doesn't help.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MexicanMario146, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

Microsoft (Routers): Messaging problem and nothing works
    I am not able to message anyone on xbox one the why i can't send messages page doesn't help.

:)

MexicanMario146, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages.

I too am having this problem. My Xbox one as well as the desktop and phone apps all show that there is a pending message but nothing shows up in the inbox. I tried sending myself a message to reset the count but it didn't work. Still showing one unread message
    but there is nothing to read or delete. For an OCD guy like me this is kind of annoying. Microsoft please provide some guidance for how to fix this. Thanks.

Beardo_Seattle, Nov 12, 2016
  3. Unable to Access Microsoft Solitaire & Mahjong

Recently I could not access either Solitaire or Mahjong. Both had a banner advising to install and nothing happened if you tried. I logged in as message requested and still nothing. Followed the instructions to uninstall and reinstall apps. When I try
    to reinstall, all I get are error messages" 0x80004005, 0xc03f300d and 0xc03f424e. I want my Solitaire Collection and Mahjong back in working order from Microsoft. I spent half a day yesterday attempting to resolve this issue to no avail. Microsoft needs
    to correct this problem immediately.

JointedCake7163, Nov 12, 2016
  4. Beardo_Seattle Win User

Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages.

I too am having this problem. My Xbox one as well as the desktop and phone apps all show that there is a pending message but nothing shows up in the inbox. I tried sending myself a message to reset the count but it didn't work. Still showing one unread message
    but there is nothing to read or delete. For an OCD guy like me this is kind of annoying. Microsoft please provide some guidance for how to fix this. Thanks.
  5. toocoolrob Win User

Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!

Yes, some of us are telling of this is that thread.

Another big discussion about gamerscore was create with a lot of people having gamerscore problem, but closed by moderator...

They say that microsoft is knowing the problem and working on it.

At this point, i'm rather to watch every day if my gamerscore is updating.

Calling the support do nothing:

"Just wait", or "try a reset", nothing of this work.

On this site, ambassador or moderator says "no necassary to speak a lot of the problem, that doesn't resolve it".

So, maybe a official post from microsoft on support page or directly on the xbox message will be a good thing to advert us that the problem is really know and in way to be resolved.And when (approx)it will be fixed(1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, never...)it
    will be fixed.

In waiting, we can't do nothing.

Ps:sorry for my english...
  6. RabidSabbath Win User

Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam)

having the same problem, nothing's worked so far. No word on this from Microsoft at all?
  7. Saint Priapus Win User

I cannnot install games because of error code 0x87e0000d

Hey,

I'm having the exact same problem with pretty much anything I try to install. A survey of the message boards imply this is a problem on Microsoft's end, as nothing is wrong with my router or xbox.
  8. xHell Awaits Win User

80151904 error

ive been getting the same problem. its shiesty BS for no reason and nothing is working. what the *** microsoft.
Thema:

Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

1. Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works - Similar Threads - Microsoft Messaging problem

2. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  3. Random Microsoft message is confusing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Microsoft message is confusing: 673802 texted me this-Microsoft: The security info for ******* first two stars were letters the rest was as shown, i cannot find anytging nor was there a link or anything on my account to warrant...
  4. microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in: microsoft solitaire collection cannot sign in for days now.error message 104.Does microsoft plan a fix or not going to recognize at all. 9e3ffd0f-076a-45f7-aadb-8f7420c6c878
  5. A message to (and about) Microsoft Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A message to (and about) Microsoft Support.: Every time I search for a solution to a Microsoft problem all I find here are employees locking threads that have no valid answer other than perhaps a meaningless "reinstall". I just wanted to...
  6. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  8. Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!: I understand if this sounds like a joke.. I can assure anyone it's not fun at all for me... 2 minutes after I posted a nornal message asking [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] they're doing and explained...
  9. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  10. Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...: Microsoft (Routers): on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balnce to the cloud on opening Microsoft jackpot I get message saying there was a problem saving...