Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

Discus and support Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Messaging problem and nothing works I am not able to message anyone on xbox one the why i can't send messages page doesn't help.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MexicanMario146, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

Microsoft (Routers): Messaging problem and nothing works
    I am not able to message anyone on xbox one the why i can't send messages page doesn't help.

:)

MexicanMario146, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages.

I too am having this problem. My Xbox one as well as the desktop and phone apps all show that there is a pending message but nothing shows up in the inbox. I tried sending myself a message to reset the count but it didn't work. Still showing one unread message
    but there is nothing to read or delete. For an OCD guy like me this is kind of annoying. Microsoft please provide some guidance for how to fix this. Thanks.

Beardo_Seattle, Nov 12, 2016
  3. Unable to Access Microsoft Solitaire & Mahjong

Recently I could not access either Solitaire or Mahjong. Both had a banner advising to install and nothing happened if you tried. I logged in as message requested and still nothing. Followed the instructions to uninstall and reinstall apps. When I try
    to reinstall, all I get are error messages" 0x80004005, 0xc03f300d and 0xc03f424e. I want my Solitaire Collection and Mahjong back in working order from Microsoft. I spent half a day yesterday attempting to resolve this issue to no avail. Microsoft needs
    to correct this problem immediately.

JointedCake7163, Nov 12, 2016
  4. Beardo_Seattle Win User

Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages.

I too am having this problem. My Xbox one as well as the desktop and phone apps all show that there is a pending message but nothing shows up in the inbox. I tried sending myself a message to reset the count but it didn't work. Still showing one unread message
    but there is nothing to read or delete. For an OCD guy like me this is kind of annoying. Microsoft please provide some guidance for how to fix this. Thanks.
  5. Saint Priapus Win User

I cannnot install games because of error code 0x87e0000d

Hey,

I'm having the exact same problem with pretty much anything I try to install. A survey of the message boards imply this is a problem on Microsoft's end, as nothing is wrong with my router or xbox.
  6. xHell Awaits Win User

80151904 error

ive been getting the same problem. its shiesty BS for no reason and nothing is working. what the *** microsoft.
  7. Nasty Hypocrite Win User

Can't buy MS Points?

Nothing's working yet, sadly. Everything is configured correctly, so I'm going to assume there's a problem on Microsoft's end of things.
  8. xd Dubstep bx Win User

Yes it is the problem is even some of my friends can't get the messages and I've checked my privacy setting and nothing will work

Thank you for helping
Thema:

Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

1. Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works - Similar Threads - Microsoft Messaging problem

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  3. Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!: I understand if this sounds like a joke.. I can assure anyone it's not fun at all for me... 2 minutes after I posted a nornal message asking [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] they're doing and explained...
  4. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  5. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  6. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  7. XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages: So I got a 24-hour ban which I really could care less about but when I found out what it was for I was shocked. I sent my son who lives upstairs from a message telling him to have my other son...
  8. Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things: Ok so i have had my OLD school email on my microsoft account for years. I finnaly decided to change it to my primary email i use for everything. I log into my xbox one and under my gamer tag it...
  9. Message d'erreur Microsoft Jigsaw 0x803F8001 et Mahjong (Mod Translation: Microsoft Jigsaw ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message d'erreur Microsoft Jigsaw 0x803F8001 et Mahjong (Mod Translation: Microsoft Jigsaw ...: J'ai les version Premium de ces deux jeux et je ne suis pas capable d'y accéder. Je reçois le message d'erreur indiqué en entête. Que faire? (Mod Translation)I have the Premium version of these...
  10. Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...: Microsoft (Routers): on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balnce to the cloud on opening Microsoft jackpot I get message saying there was a problem saving...