Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

Discus and support Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! I usually play daily Bingo, Jigsaw and Solitair but sinds several days i can't play Jigsaw and Bingo... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OpticSpoon58265, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!
    I usually play daily Bingo, Jigsaw and Solitair but sinds several days i can't play Jigsaw and Bingo because the program closes just when i want to start!

What is the problem? Solitair does work!

:)

OpticSpoon58265, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Possible help to those who get 0x803F8001 error

I couldn't open Microsoft Bingo or Jigsaw. I tried deleting Bingo and reinstalling it, but couldn't due to the 0x803F8001 error; was getting a "license error". I used the app fixer from Microsoft to clear the Store cache and it didn't help. Then today,
    for giggles, I opened the Microsoft Solitaire collection. Then when it asked to upload info to or from the cloud, an error appeared, but then it did load info to the cloud and now I downloaded Bingo. Hope this helps anyone.

Badgerman1234, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Won't open

None of the Microsoft games will open. Jigsaw, mahjong, solitare and bingo. I've played all of them, finished daily's for November. Only played once or twice in December before everything stopped opening up.

Beleeze Rocks, Nov 19, 2016
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems with Microsoft Classic puzzles

8. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

Thema:

Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Microsoft Bingo

2. how to add friends to microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add friends to microsoft bingo: how to add friends to mictosoft bingo 568a008b-fe57-49df-bdb7-1f47617b4418
  3. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: Why cant I get logged in to Microsoft Bingo? a44e83a8-db98-42f9-a862-b40cf353634d
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have completed all 99 levels of Microsoft Bingo. Is there another level?, if yes how do I access it? The game is fun and challenging. ceeffd4c-e9ca-43b8-b817-c3973252d17b
  5. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: can not send or receive gifts from my friends on bingo, can still play bingo 3295ab80-3fe4-4139-903e-efa992a04148
  6. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  7. Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo: For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few...
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: I've been having a hard time getting into Bingo since last night. Do you know of this error and are you going to fix it soon? I would really like to play again! 6e7d89bb-b1c9-46c1-adcf-46bc58cdc5b3
  9. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo since yesterday evening. Keep getting connection error. The forum link provided in the error message gives another error message, that service is...
  10. No access to Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No access to Microsoft Bingo.: Since the last Windows 10 upgrade, I am having a lot of trouble trying to connect to the Bingo server. What do you suggest? 609f7b8c-3449-4540-b18b-eb1def7afec1