Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

Discus and support Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! I usually play daily Bingo, Jigsaw and Solitair but sinds several days i can't play Jigsaw and Bingo... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OpticSpoon58265, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!
    I usually play daily Bingo, Jigsaw and Solitair but sinds several days i can't play Jigsaw and Bingo because the program closes just when i want to start!

What is the problem? Solitair does work!

:)

OpticSpoon58265, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Possible help to those who get 0x803F8001 error

I couldn't open Microsoft Bingo or Jigsaw. I tried deleting Bingo and reinstalling it, but couldn't due to the 0x803F8001 error; was getting a "license error". I used the app fixer from Microsoft to clear the Store cache and it didn't help. Then today,
    for giggles, I opened the Microsoft Solitaire collection. Then when it asked to upload info to or from the cloud, an error appeared, but then it did load info to the cloud and now I downloaded Bingo. Hope this helps anyone.

Badgerman1234, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Won't open

None of the Microsoft games will open. Jigsaw, mahjong, solitare and bingo. I've played all of them, finished daily's for November. Only played once or twice in December before everything stopped opening up.

Beleeze Rocks, Nov 19, 2016
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems with Microsoft Classic puzzles

8. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

Thema:

Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Microsoft Bingo

2. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: When I try to purchase coins it says my purchase can't be completed at this time and will be cancelled. Then I get an email saying that my purchase is complete and ready for download but there is...
  3. the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...: Please help us with this problem on Mirosoft Bingo. Flashing like the Twilight Zone. Also, message about server connection. This has been having problem last couple days. When I leveled up to next...
  4. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: I also have a apple ipad and i would like to have it added to the appstore. Not sure what i can do. 1b29e5fc-2819-400c-88ad-bed2739a0445
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: When will it be fixed? Doesn't work more than it does. Surely one of the experts can find a way to get it fixed so there isn't this constant error and loss of gaming time!...
  6. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: are Microsoft really so inept? for over a year now bingo servers are down every weekend, think its time your advertisers are made aware. 28cab446-6022-47ac-86a3-44c3aad19fd8
  7. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  8. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  9. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Bingo: why is my friends able to access Microsoft Bingo and I am not. This is one more than one computer. Says server connection error. 48604667-bcee-42fa-9d00-a4e3b0930c4a
  10. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Why does this game only work about half the time? There is a message say that there is a problem logging in to the server. When is this going to be fixed? Lately this has been happening several...