Microsoft: Microsoft Daily Challenges

Discus and support Microsoft: Microsoft Daily Challenges in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Daily Challenges On the daily challenges for Games and Mahjong, after the advert the screen just goes blank and I cant... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MetalSteam81366, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Daily Challenges

Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Daily Challenges
    On the daily challenges for Games and Mahjong, after the advert the screen just goes blank and I cant play. Is this a technical problem that will be resolved soon?

:)

MetalSteam81366, Feb 8, 2017
  2. KTuch
    KTuch Guest
    Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.

KTuch, Feb 8, 2017
  3. rodwo
    rodwo Guest
    sudoku keeps looping back to start

When I try to play daily challenges sudoku, it goes back to daily challenge start screen. I click sudoku goes to sudoku click daily challenges and it goes back to microsoft daily challenges.

rodwo, Feb 8, 2017
  4. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Microsoft daily challenges

Hi have you tried signing out and back in or restarting the computer to refresh things ?
  6. LikableTiara894 Win User

daily challenges

cannot get into Microsoft spider solitaire daily challenges HELP
  7. JorindeMeyerbeer Win User

Daily Challenges

By today daily challenges in Microsoft Ultimate word games won't download.
  8. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
Thema:

Microsoft: Microsoft Daily Challenges

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Daily Challenges - Similar Threads - Microsoft Microsoft Daily

2. Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges: For the past month I have had trouble getting credit for successfully completing the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges. After I win and it displays the fact that I won, when it goes to the screen to...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge: AGAIN... Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Daily Challenge- Word Twister - Bomb Defusal freezes and will not load. The other segments still work. Except for the Bomb Defusal....
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading": Application event log has an "Application Hang" event when this happens. The Solitaire.log file has the following error: AdsAppComponent -- InterstitialAd::ErrorOccurred:...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019: Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019 is impossible to complete if you’re on Windows 8.1 machine but if you’re on a Windows 10 machine it is possible to complete. For instance...
  8. Microsoft Daily Solitaire Challanges:

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Daily Solitaire Challanges:: I have played the daily challenges now for about 2 & 1/2 years, last year I had a perfect year and was aiming at the same for this year, but today I looked and somehow I missed something in March,...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.: The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the 11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament & Crosswords). Tried on-line chat to notify...
  10. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the...