Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"

Discus and support Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show" in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show" Microsoft!!!! GIVE US A BASEBALL GAME!!!!! I'm sick... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChillingTie9128, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"

Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"
    Microsoft!!!! GIVE US A BASEBALL GAME!!!!! I'm sick of MLB the Show being the ONLY FRICKIN BASEBALL GAME worth a damn! Make something to compete and I WILL BUY IT!!!!!!!

thanks!

:)

ChillingTie9128, Feb 22, 2017
  2. Sgtbigmike
    Sgtbigmike Guest
    2015 BaseBall.....

I'm behind you completely on this one. I'm VERY tired of the lack of an authentic baseball title for the Xbox brand. RBI Baseball? Please don't be ridiculous. That game could never compete with MLB The Show for the baseball game crown.

It's like Microsoft holds a deaf ear to the complaints of baseball fans for their brand. MLB The Show has once again been the SOLE reason I purchased the PS4.

Sony has a true baseball experience and Microsoft simply doesn't for their Xbox brand.

Sgtbigmike, Feb 22, 2017
  3. MLB on X1

I agree, XBOX needs to release a realistic version of a Baseball game that will compete with MLB the Show for the PS4. RBI Baseball for the Xbox is a garbage game. I am a massive fan of my Xbox but I primarily only play the sports games, and am seriously
    considering the switch to PlayStation to have access to all the major sport titles. Stop fooling yourself Xbox and thinking that people are satisfied with your poor attempt at a major MLB franchise game. RBI Baseball just doesn't cut it and it leaves me feeling
    unsatisfied with my console choice

Engiefighterz, Feb 22, 2017
  4. Sgtbigmike Win User

2015 BaseBall.....

I'm behind you completely on this one. I'm VERY tired of the lack of an authentic baseball title for the Xbox brand. RBI Baseball? Please don't be ridiculous. That game could never compete with MLB The Show for the baseball game crown.

It's like Microsoft holds a deaf ear to the complaints of baseball fans for their brand. MLB The Show has once again been the SOLE reason I purchased the PS4.

Sony has a true baseball experience and Microsoft simply doesn't for their Xbox brand.
  5. Engiefighterz Win User

MLB on X1

I agree, XBOX needs to release a realistic version of a Baseball game that will compete with MLB the Show for the PS4. RBI Baseball for the Xbox is a garbage game. I am a massive fan of my Xbox but I primarily only play the sports games, and am seriously
    considering the switch to PlayStation to have access to all the major sport titles. Stop fooling yourself Xbox and thinking that people are satisfied with your poor attempt at a major MLB franchise game. RBI Baseball just doesn't cut it and it leaves me feeling
    unsatisfied with my console choice
  6. Dadtendo Win User

RBI baseball is awful on Xbox one

I've been looking for a realistic baseball game for the Xbox One. MLB the Show looks good... Too bad it is a Playstation exclusive.

Super Mega Baseball and Super Mega Baseball 2 are really fun to play.
  7. TheIrishNinja74 Win User

Major League Baseball on Xbox One

why done't microsoft get mlb the show. Baseball is the biggest sport in america. RIB base is a joke cuz it sucks. BUY MLB THE SHOW and make it available on xbox
  8. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

New game announced for next gen systems

I play baseball so I get a little offended when someone says that haha. But I completely understand how you would find it boring, especially if you don't follow or play it.

Anyways, I hope RBI Baseball can at least compete with MLB The Show on PS3/PS4. MLB The Show is an awesome game, I honestly thought about possibly buying a PS4 just for that game.
Thema:

Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"

1. Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Microsoft REALISTIC

2. I can not open Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not open Microsoft rewards: When i am trying to open it it says: your current market is not supported and i am on United States help plz 92eb0156-7529-4991-9dde-df1ea50d2f23
  3. Je n'arrive pas à me connecter à minecraft en ligne avec le compte Microsoft[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Je n'arrive pas à me connecter à minecraft en ligne avec le compte Microsoft[Translation-I...: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas me connecter minecraft en ligne car quand je "clique" sur le bouton pour me connecter cela m'affiche <nous avons tenté de vous connecter votre compte Microsoft, mais une...
  4. Contact Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft: I need a way to contact Microsoft, I bought resident evil 3 and didn't receive 6k points. When I clicked on box to purchase it brought me to redeem a code re3 which I think is the pre-order...
  5. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  6. Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다.: 안녕하세요? 4월 3일 microsoft store에서 Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition을 구매하였는데요, 핸드폰으로 구매를 하다보니 xbox 게임인 줄 알았는데 pc 플랫폼 게임 입니다. 실수로 구매를 하여서 환불 청합니다. Order number 8398883706 현재 xbox...
  7. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  8. Skradzione konto Microsoft Xbox. [Stolen Microsoft Xbox account.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Skradzione konto Microsoft Xbox. [Stolen Microsoft Xbox account.]: Witam, Mam dwa konta - swoje jako rodzica i dziecka. Syna konto zostało skradzione i został zrobiony zakup na kwotę prawie 700 zł, który został na szczęście anulowany przez zespół Microsoft....
  9. Microsoft Account (Conta Microsoft)- Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account (Conta Microsoft)- Minecraft: I have Minecraft on PS4 and when I click on "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" it shows the message "FAILED TO LOGIN- We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"...
  10. Deleting gamertag on one Microsoft account and linking different gamertag to that Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting gamertag on one Microsoft account and linking different gamertag to that Microsoft...: Hi guys I need to link my gamertag to a different Microsoft account which already had a gamertag (not being used, old one) linked to it. I''m happy to delete gamertag on the other Microsoft...