Microsoft: Microsoft Hearts

Discus and support Microsoft: Microsoft Hearts in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Hearts Where is Microsoft Hearts????????????????? f405f9cf-3d16-4e4b-8aaa-acf482fd4825 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by bruisernation, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Hearts

Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Hearts
    Where is Microsoft Hearts?????????????????

:)

bruisernation, Jan 16, 2017
  2. FORCED TO CHANGE PASSWORD (Anyone else?)

well is Microsoft using heart-bleed?

because if they are, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!

AmerikanPsycho4, Jan 16, 2017
  3. Xboxgamer13
    Xboxgamer13 Guest
    Kingdom Hearts HD Remix Collection (1.5 + 2.5 ReMix collection)

Hi, I’m wondering if the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix come to the xbox one. Is it possible if Microsoft can discuss with the Director of Kingdom Hearts Tetsuya Nomura to bring Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 and II.5 ReMix to
    the Xbox one?

He said "We obviously would need to discuss with Microsoft if we are to do this or not, but we haven't even started the conversation yet. So just not at this moment," he explained.

Xboxgamer13, Jan 16, 2017
  4. AmerikanPsycho4 Win User

FORCED TO CHANGE PASSWORD (Anyone else?)

well is Microsoft using heart-bleed?

because if they are, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Kinect heartbeat -What does it mean?

Safety measure. Obese person has heart attack during Kinect workout. Microsoft call the paramedics.
  6. Screamhurt Win User

The Xbox Live service is just pathetic

I still can't connect to Xbox Live. Looks like Microsoft is really taking the players' complaints to heart.
  7. Thorlord Win User

Getting shocked while playing Fps. (xboxone)

If it can be used to stop a heart then you can guarantee that Microsoft won't implement it.

"My kid attached his controller to his nipples and when he died in Call of Duty: Sloppy Slapfight it shocked him and stopped his heart. XBOX KILLED MAH KID!"
  8. Bobbybigdrum Win User

cant install initial update... heeeeeeeelp!

Microsoft should be utterly embarrassed by this. I was so close to switching to PS4....Why, why did I give her one more chance. Microsoft is like a very attractive woman that you know is bad for you, and will only break your heart. PS4 is the girl next store,
    that has all the qualities Microsoft, but is smarter and less flashy.... morons like me keep Microsoft in business
Thema:

Microsoft: Microsoft Hearts

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Hearts - Similar Threads - Microsoft Microsoft Hearts

2. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...
  3. Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?: Hello There my Microsoft and Xbox teammates. Do anybody know if there is plan to include Xbox Rewards (Microsoft Rewards) to Czech Republic? Or other European countries? It would be really...
  4. Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...: Comprei Xbox Games pass pra PC baixei outer worlds e sempre me dá essa mensagem: O windows não pode acessar o dispositivo, caminho ou arquivo especificado. Talvez você não tenha as permissões...
  5. Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...: Hallo, Ich stehe aktuell vor einem Problemchen und suche nach einer Erklärung: Ich habe vor kurzem meinen PC zurückgesetzt und habe nach Anmeldung in der "Xbox Konsole-Begleiter" App und dem...
  6. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  7. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  8. Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag: My husband purchased Xbox Live back in 2008 when we were dating and I have been using this Gamertag ever since. When I signed up, I had used a yahoo email account. I no longer use that email and I...
  9. Microsoft Edge not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working: On xbox one after clicking on edge i see a white screen for 1-2 seconds then the app just crashes. Its been like this for about 3-4 days and I’ve already tried hard reset....
  10. kingdom hearts 3 bundle in Microsoft store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kingdom hearts 3 bundle in Microsoft store ?: I do not understand who carries the digital edition puts kingdom hearts 3 + kingdom hearts 3 download content and does not sell separately e4f9c3e4-fa07-48c5-9acc-547a837c0600