Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

Discus and support Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by noahletsgo, May 15, 2022.

1. noahletsgo
    noahletsgo Guest

Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what.
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access. [​IMG]

:)

noahletsgo, May 15, 2022
  2. tongpay Win User

account hacked but i made a new microsoft account

Thanks, but what email do i use for the recovery? i made a new microsoft account with the same email as the email in my hacked account before it was changed and im afraid i might accidentally access the new microsoft account i made.
  3. bowski477 Win User

[PC]GMail PW forgotten

If you cannot access your gmail account you will have to contact their support.

To change the email address on your MS account follow these instructions https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  4. Thee MC Win User

Problems transferring Arcade Games Licenses plz help

Your Xbox Live account is linked to your Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID). Your MS Account consists of your email address and a password for the account. Without access to your Microsoft Account, you cannot recover your Xbox Live account. So, what you
    are saying is that both your email address (the one that you used to create a Microsoft Account) and Microsoft Account were hacked? If your email was the only thing that was hacked, then your password should not have changed, it's a matter of really thinking
    hard to what you might have used :) . If only your Microsoft Account was hacked, you can reset the password using the email address you used to sign up.

From what I understand though, you have no access to either your MS account or your email, in which case there isn't anything you can do but try to work with support, either from your email service provider (to recover your account so you can reset your
    password) or from Microsoft/Xbox Live (so that you can recover your account to change the email/password associated with it).

The only way to play those games is to access the account on which you originally purchased them. There is no way at all to transfer the licenses, as was mentioned before.
  5. BenRowePC Win User

cannot access the xbox live i am paying for, for over 6 months now

sorry i forgot to mention that my email is the one associated with my gamertag, but my dads account is the parental one. it hasnt been removed i just cannot acess his emails to prove im not trying to hack it, but i can get on the microsoft account with the
    email adress and password, but when i do all it says is that i need to provide a code which they send to my dads email address, the one i cannot access
  6. ArhamSiddiqui Win User

X-Box Minecraft java

you know that one of my friends got premium minecraft account with email access when minecraft accounts were hacked in 2020 and now he has a cape and 50$ rank 😭
Thema:

1. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minecraft account

2. Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account: I asked on the Minecraft support system if I can transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account and they told me I had to ask Microsoft support. All that I found was this community...
  3. Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost: Recently, when I started playing Minecraft and went on to servers, they all told me to "Confirm your Minecraft account" before proceeding. However, when I went to try to confirm my account, it...
  4. Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but when I tried to open it again, I was forced to merge my Mojang account with a Microsoft account. Now when I try to open it, Minecraft: Java Edition is...
  5. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  6. Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts: I have had 3 accounts for Minecraft for years. I play one, and my 2 daughters play along with me on the others. Since they started pretty young, I used my email accounts are hotmail and linked...
  7. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?: I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in previously to the same account on my PlayStation...
  8. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft - previous account not recognised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft - previous account not recognised: Since migrating my account from Mojang to Microsoft: The email address for my Mojang account was already previously a Microsoft account. So now when I log in to Minecraft, it logs in with the...
  9. How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft: [img] Hello unsers, I want to play Minecraft and through the microsoft migration with a microsoft conto which has an age of 15 which is under 18 I only can play the singleplayer mode in...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account: I have been having this problem for a while I have deleted the game and redownloaded multiple time yet it keeps not working even when it tells me to remote connect can you please fix this issue...