Microsoft Minecraft changing settings

Discus and support Microsoft Minecraft changing settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my settings, my realm settings and stuff but I can't get to the page. I'm not on a family account either. I get to this point [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheesemaster7Seven7, Feb 21, 2021 at 6:32 PM.

1. Microsoft Minecraft changing settings

I want to change my settings, my realm settings and stuff but I can't get to the page. I'm not on a family account either. I get to this point
    Microsoft Minecraft changing settings [​IMG]

And then I click Privacy Settings which takes me to this:

Microsoft Minecraft changing settings [​IMG]

I've already cleared all cookies, I don't know what to do I've been at this for a couple hours this is the most confusing website ever. Please someone help

:)

Cheesemaster7Seven7, Feb 21, 2021 at 6:32 PM
  2. Flame555 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

How to change the xbox setting if the my microsoft account show that I’m not an adult yet? I can’t change any setting on xbox settings. Also, I really want to play minecraft dungeons with my friend, but I can’t fix this problem, because I can’t change
    the setting on xbox.
  3. MrTuberman79 Win User

email

The only way I know off is to either login into your Microsoft account and change your email or login to Minecraft Mojang account and change it there https://account.mojang.com/me/settings
  4. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft Dungeon Disabled Install Button

Hi Smilaxolotl7

Just check you are not part of Microsoft Family account. There is a privacy setting that restricts playing Minecraft Dungeons.

If you are, these setting can be changed by an account organiser using the Xbox Family settings app.
  5. Alexander_2504 Win User

MINECRAFT PS4

Hello, I also have this problem. You can change the settings on the Xbox website. But then Minecraft doesn't even pay attention to it. You need to change the age of your Microsoft account and then it
    should work, but it’s not. Wait for an update with a change and hope like me.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

Microsoft Minecraft changing settings

1. Microsoft Minecraft changing settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minecraft changing

2. Ps4 Minecraft change microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 Minecraft change microsoft account: So basically i had my microsoft account and i had forgetten the email and password i had used and when i changed to ps5 i needed to sign in. When i try to sign into the account with another...
  3. Can't use Minecraft Multiplayer due to 'Microsoft Settings' but can't change the privacy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Minecraft Multiplayer due to 'Microsoft Settings' but can't change the privacy...: Trying to play Minecraft online but it tells me to 'change my Microsoft settings.' Did some research and I need to edit my privacy settings on Xbox. When I got to the page to change them however...
  4. Changing my minecraft java microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing my minecraft java microsoft account: Okay so basically, I am trying to change my minecraft java acccount into another microsoft account, since I accidentally bought it in the wrong account, but I am really confused in how to @.@ Can...
  5. I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft.: Hi! I tried to login to my microsoft account on minecraft after a while, but I cannot seem to login, it says that this account is already connected to a playstation network account. I only use 1...
  6. How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?: I have read other threads about this issue, many saying that the issue is due to being underage and needing to get the guardian to log in and edit settings from there, however I dont have a family...
  7. I wanna change my Microsoft account age so I can play Minecraft Online with my cousin

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna change my Microsoft account age so I can play Minecraft Online with my cousin: Hello Microsoft i have a problem with my xbox account age and could u pls give me some ideas of how to fis this problem ad43a983-7870-4568-913c-af9f37776ad4
  8. Can’t change Microsoft email on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change Microsoft email on Minecraft: When i try and sign in on Minecraft on mobile, it pops up the wrong email address. There’s an option to fix it but i cant click on it. How do i fix it? 4a93d58c-d1af-4854-bb3e-4fd59b9a03f2
  9. Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?: Ok here's the deal I've connected to my dad's Microsoft account but will my world's be deleted if I swap it to my account? Thanks any answers would be appreciate pls don't scam the answer because...
  10. Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?: My gamer tag for Minecraft has always been TacticalHen830 since I started playing Minecraft logged in with my Microsoft account on Nintendo Switch this year. Today the game prompted me to...