Microsoft Minecraft Launcher not working

Discus and support Microsoft Minecraft Launcher not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I got the new microsoft minecraft launcher because I thought the new features will be great, now every time I try to log in I cant. Any fixes?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe_mom, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Joe_mom
    Joe_mom Guest

So, I got the new microsoft minecraft launcher because I thought the new features will be great, now every time I try to log in I cant. Any fixes?
    Microsoft Minecraft Launcher not working [​IMG]

:)

Joe_mom, Nov 25, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Changed Password as part of Migration on Minecraft, successfully migrated. Password will not work. Can NOT get verification code using the EMAIL THAT IS ON THE ACCOUNT.

Oh it's on the launcher of the Minecraft that don't work, but if you use the same account on the Microsoft website, it works?
  3. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Sorry mate, I misunderstood. Thought you say your name was Shown haha. Did quite grasp that haha
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Awesome. You're welcome, my friend.

Oh! Got it haha, sorry Shown, didn't know.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Indeed, they are reporting this issue for a few days now.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Minecraft Launcher not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minecraft Launcher

2. Migrated to a Microsoft account; says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated to a Microsoft account; says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition.: I have migrated my Mojang account over to a Microsoft one. I own Java Edition on this account, but it says I do not. I also had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock using the same Microsoft account that I...
  3. microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription: basically i bought the pc java version of minecraft and i bought the xbox pc game pass about a week ago and cancelled it the next day because i was trying to play ark but found out i need to get...
  4. Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows + Launcher from Microsoft app store and it just won't download :( At first, it reported an error on my side, without a code (at one point I think I saw...
  5. Microsoft minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft minecraft launcher: I downloaded the new Minecraft launcher from Microsoft store, but when opened i logged into my Microsoft account (migrated a few weeks ago) and then it tells me I own neither java Minecraft or...
  6. New Minecraft launcher's Microsoft login failing to work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Minecraft launcher's Microsoft login failing to work.: Help! Whenever I press Microsoft login on the new launcher it gives me the error "Something went wrong in the login process." I've tried everything from restarting my computer, checking with my...
  7. Minecraft error when running new launcher on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error when running new launcher on Microsoft Store: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You might not have the required permissions to open/modify the application or file" error when I run Minecraft from Microsoft Store. I...
  8. Login to Minecraft launcher with different Microsoft account to Xbox gaming one on pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login to Minecraft launcher with different Microsoft account to Xbox gaming one on pc.: Hi, I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem as me, but I have recently been prompted with the new Minecraft launcher for pc, like most Java players I suspect. I have downloaded it...
  9. Unable to sign in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account: Since 26th August, I'm having issues logging in to my migrated Minecraft: Java Edition account using my Microsoft account. When opening the Minecraft Launcher, I was asked to migrate my Mojang...
  10. Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.: I recently bought minecraft. it came in a bundle with a few accessory packs. I downloaded the launcher, but it only allowed me to play the demo. I checked the microsoft store, and on the page of...