Microsoft: Minesweeper and Mahjong

Discus and support Microsoft: Minesweeper and Mahjong in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Minesweeper and Mahjong I don't know what happened as of March 22nd, but I can't play either of these games!!! I've uninstalled,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BoldLight1226, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Minesweeper and Mahjong

Microsoft (Routers): Minesweeper and Mahjong
    I don't know what happened as of March 22nd, but I can't play either of these games!!! I've uninstalled, re-installed. Indicates to check FAQs, which I can't access. Please fix this! I'm hooked on these two games, and have been for years! Also, with
    Mahjong, please offer new games.

:)

BoldLight1226, Mar 29, 2017
  2. Jimmy Noe
    Jimmy Noe Guest
    Can we please play previous month(s) challenges

Also previous month(s) challenges on all microsoft games, ie. minesweeper, mahjong, jigsaw, solitaire

Jimmy Noe, Mar 29, 2017
  3. ArthurHansen
    ArthurHansen Guest
    Solitaire Daily Challenge - New Points System

same issue with solitaire, mahjong and minesweeper

ArthurHansen, Mar 29, 2017
  4. Jimmy Noe Win User

Can we please play previous month(s) challenges

Also previous month(s) challenges on all microsoft games, ie. minesweeper, mahjong, jigsaw, solitaire
  5. ArthurHansen Win User

Solitaire Daily Challenge - New Points System

same issue with solitaire, mahjong and minesweeper
  6. BrainDead Win User

Sudoku

Same problem here as well. Really stinks. Can connect and play microsoft Solitaire, Mahjong and Minesweeper. Did uninstall, reinstall and wsreset - no help.
  7. BrainDead Win User

Login problems

Same here, also have no problems with Solitaire, Mahjong and Minesweeper.
  8. MrCool1031974 Win User

DC User Fles are not available 011000

I have the same problem on Minesweeper and mahjong. Please help me
Thema:

Microsoft: Minesweeper and Mahjong

1. Microsoft: Minesweeper and Mahjong - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweeper Mahjong

2. Microsoft Minesweeper introuvable sur Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper introuvable sur Microsoft Store: Bonjour vous tous, Après une réinstallation de Windows 10, j'ai voulu aller dans le Microsoft Store pour télécharger le jeu Microsoft Minesweeper et l impossible de le télécharger. Le jeu ne...
  3. Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku: The error message says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x80190191, in case you need it." This has been happening for the last 24 hours....
  4. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a
  5. Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others: Will this get fixed soon? The big issue is the inability to get the games to run. I am using Windows 10 on a high-powered PC with high speed internet. The games have been running fine for years...
  6. microsoft minesweeper just crashes after the most recent updates for Win 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft minesweeper just crashes after the most recent updates for Win 10.: I have had this issue before, and it took many many uninstall, reboot, install, reboot's until I got it working again. Before I start this tortuous effort, please can you confirm that you have a...
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper: March 7, 2019 - It has been two months since I originally posted about Microsoft Minesweeper/Adventure crashing multiple times during gameplay. I have posted numerous times since then as the...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper kraschar [Translation - Microsoft Minesweeper crashes]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Minesweeper kraschar [Translation - Microsoft Minesweeper crashes]: Sedan decemberuppdateringen 2018 händer det nästan varje gång när jag spelar Microsoft Minesweeper på min dator med Windows 10 efter en stund att jag inte kan klicka på rutor. Sedan försvinner...
  9. Xbox on Windows 10 - Microsoft Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on Windows 10 - Microsoft Minesweeper: After entering my PIN, I get this: [img] Clicking Close gives me this: [img] This is the only game where this happens. Note that for about the last two months, I was getting a...
  10. Microsoft games like Solitaire, Mahjong and Minesweeper stuck at ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft games like Solitaire, Mahjong and Minesweeper stuck at ads: So I play these games a long time ago, I like them, but since 2 months when I click on any game mode to play, a blank black screen shows up, at the top it says "Advertisement" but I don't see any...