Microsoft money question

Discus and support Microsoft money question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am in a family account and my brother put extra cash in my account that I want to put to steam account cause the games that I buy here either don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crafter400, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. Crafter400
    Crafter400 Guest

Microsoft money question

I am in a family account and my brother put extra cash in my account that I want to put to steam account cause the games that I buy here either don't work or are too costly, but microsoft has no options for transferring cash or getting a refund. I can
    only buy a x box gift card, which is useless for me. What do I do? (Also sorry for the wrong category. I only put it here because I wasn't sure about where I must ask this question)

:)

2. Tezzarrific Win User

Microsoft money question

then contact support to see if they can do anything.
  3. Crafter400 Win User

Microsoft money question

4. Wishcatcher Win User

Microsoft money question

5. Crafter400 Win User

Microsoft money question

Thanks I am checking it now.
  6. Legendary Akagi Win User

Microsoft money question

Its pretty helpful at sometimes
Thema:

Microsoft money question

1. Microsoft money question - Similar Threads - Microsoft money question

2. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...
  3. Microsoft taking money from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft taking money from my account: Months ago i would've got a subscription for xbox game pass ultimate. within the past few days i've had money in my account, i turned my xbox on last night to update it and i check my bank today...
  4. microsoft not giving me my money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft not giving me my money back: Hi! I did not want to renew my subscription, and I forgot to cancel it before my credit card was charged. The subscription renewed automatically 2 days ago and I have been charged £3.99 for a...
  5. Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!: I have an Xbox One X and for months have been enjoying game pass ultimate. This months billing date came and went, the money was drawn from my accou t but this morning all game pass games stopped...
  6. overcharge from Microsoft and now an issue to get my money back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    overcharge from Microsoft and now an issue to get my money back.: I was told to email. I have blocked my card as soon as I saw these payments. Referring to MICROSOFT ORDER: 2083873212 for R600 and order 1048976946 for R600 On 4 May 2020 I tried to load money...
  7. Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!: When I buy apex coins they are not added to my account. I was allowed a refund the first 2 times it happened and now after another purchase XBOX STOLE MY MONEY AND IS REFUSING TO SEND IT BACK OR...
  8. Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit: I have money in my Microsoft account and I was trying to use that to buy V bucks on Fortnite game for the Xbox cff95419-ad73-445c-94ef-c6225068d467
  9. How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?: My son wants battle pass so I approved and bought him $10 of microsoft money. That shows on his account but it doesn't show in fortnite. It asks for permission again and says that he has to ask...
  10. Microsoft points to real money and x box store. Questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points to real money and x box store. Questions.: 1.How do you find how many dollars you have since points were converted to real money? 2. How do you use the xbox store. I'm asking because I never used the store before. This is all new to me....