Microsoft: my rewards credits

Discus and support Microsoft: my rewards credits in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): my rewards credits yes it says ive earned 22000 credits and it wont let me convert them too microsoft points... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xCaptianNaughty, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Microsoft: my rewards credits

Microsoft (Routers): my rewards credits
    yes it says ive earned 22000 credits and it wont let me convert them too microsoft points

:)

xCaptianNaughty, Jan 19, 2017
  2. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.

Reidlos88, Jan 19, 2017
  3. DevilBlak888
    DevilBlak888 Guest
    Rewards

my credits rewards have not deposited me in my microsoft rewards account

DevilBlak888, Jan 19, 2017
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  6. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  7. PITO SAUCE Win User

Need help with not receiving pre-order bonus For the division.

Not rainbow credits?.... whatever those are. Microsoft rewards credits
  8. onyxishere Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

Sorry my reply wasn't satisfactory. I will not back it up with facts for you. As per the Rewards FAQ.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

— When will I get my Rewards Credits?A. Rewards Credits will automatically be converted into your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account by the 15th and 30th of each month, once you hit 5,000 Credits. If you have less than 5,000 Credits,
    they will be held as Pending until a quantity of 5,000 is reached.

— When will I get my Rewards Credits?A. Rewards Credits will automatically be converted into your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account by the 15th and 30th of each month, once you hit 5,000 Credits. If you have less than 5,000 Credits,
    they will be held as Pending until a quantity of 5,000 is reached.

Hope this was better explained for you.
Thema:

Microsoft: my rewards credits

1. Microsoft: my rewards credits - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards credits

2. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  3. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  4. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  5. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  6. Are the Xbox Rewards Credits item in the MyVIP Vault Microsoft Rewards Credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Are the Xbox Rewards Credits item in the MyVIP Vault Microsoft Rewards Credits?: I redeemed two of the 5000 credit rewards items (250 gems) thinking that they were Microsoft Rewards Credits. It has been a few weeks and I didn't see them show up, so I'm thinking I may have been...
  7. 20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.: Firstly, I used 1,000 VIP gems to get TWO of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits for 500 gems each, on May 5th. They didn't get deposited on the 15th, so I waited until the 30th. They are shown...
  8. 20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...: I bought two of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits in early May. It finally said they were deposited on the 30th, but my Microsoft account still don't have them deposited. 20,500 total Thanks...
  9. Xbox Rewards' credits not deposited on my microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards' credits not deposited on my microsoft account: I got 10.000 xbox rewards' credits on 05.25.2018 and until today (06.04.2018) they weren't converted to my currency (BRL) and deposited on my microsoft account. I hope they are soon. Att, Gabriel...
  10. Xbox One X Upgrade: Microsoft Rewards Points Credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Upgrade: Microsoft Rewards Points Credit: I recently upgraded to an Xbox One X (purchased from Best Buy), and downloaded the Microsoft Rewards app as part of the Insider program. I have been a member of the rewards program for a while,...