Microsoft: My xbox has error x080a4001d - ban xbox live

Discus and support Microsoft: My xbox has error x080a4001d - ban xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): My xbox has error x080a4001d - ban xbox live You can check your suspension here:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HANIOKA, Nov 2, 2016.

1. HANIOKA
    HANIOKA Guest

HANIOKA, Nov 2, 2016
  2. File Share Name Blocked

Nope This is a Microsoft problem I know I have the same Problem with my name. It tells me i'm Banned from xbox live. In fact there is a error in Microsofts system Thats why the word DAVE is banned also the word FALL is banned from xbox live as a dirty word.
    Only Microsoft can fix this problem.

Fall of Reach, Nov 2, 2016
  3. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Nov 2, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Fall of Reach Win User

File Share Name Blocked

Nope This is a Microsoft problem I know I have the same Problem with my name. It tells me i'm Banned from xbox live. In fact there is a error in Microsofts system Thats why the word DAVE is banned also the word FALL is banned from xbox live as a dirty word.
    Only Microsoft can fix this problem.
  7. SpittyJR Win User

LOCKED: Console Banned With No Cause

95% sure that a critical error has occured on Microsofts side and some innocents got banned. My friend also got console banned yesterday morning and hes running a virgin xbox.
  8. Rack City OG Win User

error code 80153410

According to the Error Code Lookup, you have been console banned.

“This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations.”

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360

If the console has been modded and Microsoft detect it on their network, then yeah the console will be banned from Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: My xbox has error x080a4001d - ban xbox live - Similar Threads - Microsoft has error

2. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  3. Microsoft error issue has angered me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft error issue has angered me: Have the error message e101 even went out bought a usb flash drive downloaded the offline update my xbox 1 is still stuffed , I know my xbox is out of warranty but £240 to repair it is a joke when...
  4. my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my microsoft account it has some random gamertag: when i sign into my microsoft account it has some random gamertag and none of my achievements or any of my info but its my correct email and password....why is this and can someone help fix it?...
  5. Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!: Since September of this year Microsoft has randomly charged me on multiple occasions. It doesn’t show up in my order history either. I have lost almost 50 AUD because of this. Here are all of the...
  6. Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity': My son has an Xbox and I've regularly added funds to his account to buy games. Last week I tried to add some money and got a message saying the payment had failed and I needed to contact...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  8. I need to be compensated for the mental stress Microsoft has given me.(Gears 5 and xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to be compensated for the mental stress Microsoft has given me.(Gears 5 and xbox...: I have never been so dissatisfied with Microsoft and their services as I have been the last two days. I downloaded Gears 5 earlier this week so I could play it as soon as it came out, yesterday,...
  9. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection has an error in Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection has an error in Events: It keeps saying No upcoming events. Check back later. Although events are showing scheduled on the calendar..and my husband's version has them. bde2d6a2-b1a4-414d-9174-7439244df3ca