Microsoft: Need help as quick as possible

Discus and support Microsoft: Need help as quick as possible in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Need help as quick as possible for some reason my friends mic is making a weird crackeling noise but he can't hear it but every... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by johnypop, Mar 13, 2017.

1. johnypop
    johnypop Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Need help as quick as possible
    for some reason my friends mic is making a weird crackeling noise but he can't hear it but every one in the party except for him can hear it and it is very annoying he even got a new mic and it still makes that noise also his hat type is open so if you can
    respond to this a quick a possible that would be helpful

:)

johnypop, Mar 13, 2017
  2. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest
    ONLY PLAY WITH PEOPLE YOU TRUST UNTIL THIS IS FIXED

wtf how is tht possible to get tht high of lvl? i need help lvling can anyone power lvl me quick? msg me

CrazyMnMtaco, Mar 13, 2017
  3. FUZZYxLION
    FUZZYxLION Guest
    Need Help. Quick!

Help my xbox account was hacked... I got it bacm but it seems they put a parental appro al code on and have been using my credit card. I need that e ail erased frkm my live accout. Please look into it. I have lost $300.

FUZZYxLION, Mar 13, 2017
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Need help quick!

It was the first thing that came to my mind and it serves the purpose. Yes, he/she can use a bigger flash drive but the game requires 8GB for the install disc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need Help. Quick!

You will need to contact support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Need help quick!

"Automatically limited?" You are not getting all of the GBs. Some memory is set aside/reserved for internal processes (I'm guessing like the FAT system).
  7. crobbie5 Win User

Need help quick!

mine is doing the same it gets to 80-90% and says it cant download gta 5

it pis**ng me of cuse it as 50 pounds that i got for xmas
  8. The Clodhopper Win User

Need help quick!

I may be mistaken, but aren't flash drives get automatically limited? Maybe that was phased out...
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Need help as quick as possible - Similar Threads - Microsoft Need help

2. People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc: Now I had this problem but found a solution, I am not asking for help because I know but I want to share to people who don't know. The same problem happened to me but, if your email at the right...
  3. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  4. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  5. I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.: Everyone that has a xbox 360 told me that they got the update from Microsoft but I tried calling them and it told me to get online and get it but I can't find it can someone please help me?...
  6. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  7. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  8. Need help with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Microsoft rewards: I noticed you can receive 28,000 points for buying an xbox one s I own one but can't redeems them. 92c15a03-19cc-44f7-9ce5-e3eeeda433d9
  9. Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards: This is my regular email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but im trying to change it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...: I was told on Friday that I needed to restore my console because the feed was acting up, I specifically asked if it would effect the games that were purchased on MAIN BUYING PROFILE games that...