Microsoft: need help bad !!!

Discus and support Microsoft: need help bad !!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): need help bad !!! Well guys a while back i created a family account but now i don't remember the email and password can someone... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXMonopolyM4nXx, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Microsoft: need help bad !!!

Microsoft (Routers): need help bad !!!
    Well guys a while back i created a family account but now i don't remember the email and password can someone help me get it back somehow because i'm trying to buy things but i cant. i got this impression people will start saying, well why did you put
    the family setting on anyway well i got a little brother and i don't want him to use all my money so if someone can help me find back the email and password i used back then it will be really appreciated (Please don't use my info for bad stuff in case you
    find it OK Microsoft: need help bad !!! :)

:)

xXMonopolyM4nXx, Oct 18, 2016
  2. ASoberChug
    ASoberChug Guest
    Need help Bad.

Well, it's been showing the X between the NETWORK and INTERNET stage during the test connection. When i test it says "Internet Error" and the Status codes i posted are what it shows on the screen.

ASoberChug, Oct 18, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Need Help bad !!!

You will need to contact telephone support about any unauthorized account access claims. An XBOX Support agent will be able to assist you by taking down some information and having the XBOX Live Enforcement Team investigate. This process can take 30 days
    or more depending on the case. You can reach telephone support by going to the
    XBOX Support website
    , scroll all the way to the bottom and click Contact Us. Select the following prompts from the drop down menu > Billing and Subscriptions > Account Security > Other. After you have done that, please click "Request a Call", on that page
    there is a button that says "Call us directly" you can click that if you would like to directly call XBOX Support yourself, or you can go through the process of getting a call back from XBOX Support.

HassanB, Oct 18, 2016
  4. HassanB Win User

Need Help bad !!!

You will need to contact telephone support about any unauthorized account access claims. An XBOX Support agent will be able to assist you by taking down some information and having the XBOX Live Enforcement Team investigate. This process can take 30 days
    or more depending on the case. You can reach telephone support by going to the
    XBOX Support website
    , scroll all the way to the bottom and click Contact Us. Select the following prompts from the drop down menu > Billing and Subscriptions > Account Security > Other. After you have done that, please click "Request a Call", on that page
    there is a button that says "Call us directly" you can click that if you would like to directly call XBOX Support yourself, or you can go through the process of getting a call back from XBOX Support.
  5. ASoberChug Win User

Need help Bad.

Well, it's been showing the X between the NETWORK and INTERNET stage during the test connection. When i test it says "Internet Error" and the Status codes i posted are what it shows on the screen.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

Need help bad??

you cannot post info about the beta here and once in no backing out. Please post this in the Beta Forums Thanks
  7. ASoberChug Win User

Need help Bad.

Sorry. The modem/router is plugged into a surge protector, yes. I'm able to access the internet fine on other devices. I've set the xbox 360 network defaults, not the gateway.
  8. ASoberChug Win User

Need help Bad.

Wired connection doesn't work either. I've been able to connect to this network before. The issue started after a power outage. I tried disabling the WPA2 Key on the network and trying to join that way but to no Avail
Thema:

Microsoft: need help bad !!!

1. Microsoft: need help bad !!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft need help

2. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  3. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  4. I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.: Everyone that has a xbox 360 told me that they got the update from Microsoft but I tried calling them and it told me to get online and get it but I can't find it can someone please help me?...
  5. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  6. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  7. Need help with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Microsoft rewards: I noticed you can receive 28,000 points for buying an xbox one s I own one but can't redeems them. 92c15a03-19cc-44f7-9ce5-e3eeeda433d9
  8. Need help with Microsoft Movies & TV Missions.

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Microsoft Movies & TV Missions.: I recently bought/rented movies toward some of the missions and have not seen anything added to my account other than the 1 Gem per $1. I rented The Commuter - $5.99, 12 Strong - $4.99, Justice...
  9. Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards: This is my regular email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but im trying to change it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...: I was told on Friday that I needed to restore my console because the feed was acting up, I specifically asked if it would effect the games that were purchased on MAIN BUYING PROFILE games that...