Microsoft: Need help please

Discus and support Microsoft: Need help please in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Need help please When I changed over to the windows 10 when it was first offered there was a solitary challenge that was 5... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by pattyvandelac, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Need help please

Microsoft (Routers): Need help please
    When I changed over to the windows 10 when it was first offered there was a solitary challenge that was 5 different games and you from easy to hard if you won the challenge then a line would go from bronze to diamond it was for a full month. I just got a
    new hp laptop and the xbox games are on it but not the challenge, I have searched but can't find it, since I am not a computer person can someone please help me find it again..

thanks.

:)

pattyvandelac, Mar 27, 2017
  2. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Please, Sorry for writing "please" 100x It's just a really hard time right now.

Rahul, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Here I took a screenshot of what I am dealing with View attachment 2801

Here this is what I am dealing with,

Rahul, Mar 27, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

NEED HELP PLEASE :(

do a search on the last 8 digits of the code (c000 - 0058). you'll see the info I came up with. sorry you're having such a rough time with the console.
  5. Lucky1O2O Win User

onyx62is no joy yet with @xboxsupport 24h will sent them another message
  6. Lucky1O2O Win User

thanks for taken the time for me. its a second hand Xbox got it a month ago didn't think about it mite be modded thanks will try Xbox support on Twitter and get back to you
  7. Lucky1O2O Win User

tried Xbox support they didn't no what the error code was, I mean why make an error code and then not have an answer for it
  8. o BROK3N o Win User

Need Help Please

a capture card....for start like happauge....elgato..and they arent cheap
Thema:

Microsoft: Need help please

1. Microsoft: Need help please - Similar Threads - Microsoft Need help

2. Microsoft account needs to split users, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account needs to split users, help: I have a Microsoft account that i use for all of my personal/office stuff...Office, skype, email, Outlook, etc. Long ago when youngest got an Xbox i didn't think too much about adding a (child)...
  3. People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc: Now I had this problem but found a solution, I am not asking for help because I know but I want to share to people who don't know. The same problem happened to me but, if your email at the right...
  4. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  5. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  6. I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.: Everyone that has a xbox 360 told me that they got the update from Microsoft but I tried calling them and it told me to get online and get it but I can't find it can someone please help me?...
  7. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  8. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  9. Need help with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Microsoft rewards: I noticed you can receive 28,000 points for buying an xbox one s I own one but can't redeems them. 92c15a03-19cc-44f7-9ce5-e3eeeda433d9
  10. GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...: I was told on Friday that I needed to restore my console because the feed was acting up, I specifically asked if it would effect the games that were purchased on MAIN BUYING PROFILE games that...