Microsoft needs to fix their system

Discus and support Microsoft needs to fix their system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ill start from the beginning so you know the full problem. i was playing overwatch having a good time in competitive mode. I came across a guy called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBOXGOD35, Oct 28, 2019.

1. XBOXGOD35
    XBOXGOD35 Guest

Ill start from the beginning so you know the full problem.

i was playing overwatch having a good time in competitive mode. I came across a guy called [mod removed] He was a toxic thrower. He was playing healer and u only had to press one button. He sat there watching everyone while he refuse to heal. The hole team
    had a go at him as well as me. We all got communication suspentions for having a go at him for making us lose. He reported us all and continued to spam and act like an idiot.

So first problem. We all report him for this multiple times and microsoft do nothing.

2nd problem. Microsoft refuses to do anything against greifing games

3rd problem. Which is what i experience the next day

i login to my account and expected to get the notification describing limitations. I Already have my external hard drive (with no issues). Normally it will keep flashing a light to show it is connected or connecting. I then realise that it stops connecting
    over and over. I plug it in each usb port and it starts to connect and then stops. It worked with my other xbox. My xbox doesnt allow it to connect and it all started with a communication ban. I email microsoft who reply with ‘not my problem, deal with it
    and [mod removed] off’. They then hang up

your services are completely useless

your system is completely useless

do you see me problem.

Heres an update. I appreciate all your views on this but today is the last day of the ban. If microsoft taking away the ban fixes the problems will prove they need to fix their system. If not i will figure it out.

also i dont think you realised when i said that i didnt say anything offensive. And you cared more about me saying that than the microsoft support guy. He told me to F off. Shouldn’t someone have mentioned his offensive language instead of saying i said
    something wrong...

:)

XBOXGOD35, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBOXGOD35 Win User

Like i said to the other guy, i never said anything offensive i just said do not play a healer in a ranked game if your not going to do anything. That is exactly what he did. I was not saying my opinion i was saying a fact. I described exactly what he
    was doing and nothing else. More than 5 others said the same as well. Also the other problems started as soon as i got that com ban. It ends today and if the problems stop today it will prove that microsoft need to fix their system
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Your option was to report and block, not to offend, since the suspension would be for you, you are to blame for your suspension for using offensive language, and your DD is not for the suspension, that is another separate problem
  4. denis97g Win User

a ban won't make your external HDD unusable, there must be another reason for that. As for the communication ban, if you use inappropriate language and get reported, you can get banned. When you meet a toxic player, just report and block him, no need to
    insult.

5. XBOXGOD35 Win User

I get what your saying but i never actually insulted him. I told him he shouldn’t play a healer in a ranked game if he wasn’t going to play or just heal in general. 4 others and a few on the other team said the same thing as well. We all reported him and
    i did block him.
  6. An Old Freak Win User

They need to fix the report system

Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Xbox does not advise you of who made the report or when it was made.

You are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of the person making the report.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.
Thema:

1. Microsoft needs to fix their system - Similar Threads - Microsoft needs fix

2. Need Microsoft to fix my rank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft to fix my rank: I caught a hacker while playing "Call of Duty Ghosts", I uploaded a video as evidence on xbox live. The hackers name is "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]". After I reported him for cheating,...
  3. My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...: I need to know how much it will cost to fix my xboxone s HDMI and how long it will take and where to go 64c0c942-3dda-4eab-b290-995cff7a432d
  4. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server: Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host 863cc27d-e87f-4d16-ac19-074ff3a4c5bd
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw need to be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw need to be fixed: Microsoft Jigsaw has been acting strange and today it will not work. Please fix. c3d8fecf-575b-4b94-8594-6ff90a80fbf6
  6. Microsoft needs to fix their download and clock in Solitaire Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft needs to fix their download and clock in Solitaire Events: I completed my first challenge in today's solitaire event at 1:34. My 2nd challenge was completed in 1:30-ish, yet the leadership board shows my total time at 12:25. I saw that a number of others...
  7. The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...: Would be great if someone at Microsoft would take the time to fix the connectivity problems with the Bingo server. b4518fa9-740e-4eee-b49b-d58eb4313634
  8. Microsoft needs to fix the Snap feature on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to fix the Snap feature on Xbox one: I have had an XBOX one ever since the console launched despite the terrible job they were doing when promoting their console I stood by their product believing they would one day right their ship....
  9. Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation: i got banned for nothing and i do not appreciate a 2 week suspension from comunacation i would like my account to be unbanned as a result in false complants against my gammer tag yous need to...
  10. Microsoft needs to fix 0x80070001

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to fix 0x80070001: I got Dragon Age Inquisition, I put it in the console to start installing it, but after a few minutes it says installation stopped I go and click on the game in the installation queue and it says...