Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.

Discus and support Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is beyond frustrating. My headset microphone will not work with either of my Microsoft PC controllers. However, it will work flawlessly with 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidMottern, Dec 30, 2020.

1. DavidMottern
    DavidMottern Guest

Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.

This is beyond frustrating. My headset microphone will not work with either of my Microsoft PC controllers. However, it will work flawlessly with 2 different after market controllers with no problem. I just don't like the after market ones as they're
    cheap and their analog sticks are garbage. I just want to use the official controllers that were twice the price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DavidMottern, Dec 30, 2020
  2. CamicaziBoss Win User

Mike won’t connect to my Xbox

3. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I used wired when I play PC for both Controller and headset. On xbox, I use a wireless controller, but a wired headset.
  4. x Blashyrkh x Win User

Controller/Headset Question

The power cable was unplugged for ~3 hours.

None of the things listed in solution 3 are between my controller and my Xbox. I have a wired router, and it is about 10 feet to the left of my Xbox, and where I sit to play is about 6 feet in front of it.

I have used the following headsets, all with an official Microsoft wireless controller and also an official Microsoft wired controller:

Microsoft Wired Headset

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Headset

Tritton AX720 (wired)

Turtle Beach x32 (wired)

Astro A40 (wired)

Afterglow Wired Headset

There was no difference in the problem I am experiencing when using any combination of the preceding controllers and headsets.
  5. JeremyHarris Win User

Wireless Headsets are complete Junk!

My Halo 3 Wireless Headset still works.

The Wireless Headset should always go the the first controller if the controller doesn't have a wired headset plugged in.
  6. LILSAF77 Win User

Xbox 360 Mic adapter only works on Wired not Wireless?

The microphone is connected using a 3.5mm cable to the controller with an adapter (3.5mm to 2.5mm).

It only works on the wired controller but not the wireless controller?
Thema:

1. Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone. - Similar Threads - Microsoft wired wireless

2. Microsoft Xbox App Signin Screen Flashes Three Times

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox App Signin Screen Flashes Three Times: When I try to sign into the Xbox App on my Windows 10 computer, I see a small window flash three times then go away. Here is a screencap video of what happens:...
  3. Microsoft account well and truly hacked!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account well and truly hacked!: I have been trying to get my microsoft account back for over 2 months now. Every time I manage to get passed the recovery form - the hacker jumps on and diverts emails to them (I can actually see...
  4. can you use xbox 360 wired controller on microsoft gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    can you use xbox 360 wired controller on microsoft gamepass?: can you use xbox 360 wired controller on microsoft gamepass? cant really find the answer. people say third party wired controllers dont work. this is confirmed by my experience. does the original...
  5. Join the Microsoft Bing App for Xbox Preview! - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Microsoft Bing App for Xbox Preview! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/RazGunz [link] [comments]
  6. No Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...: Hi folks, I hope everybody is doing fine ? :) I bought a Hyperkin Duke Wired (green) controller on my german Xbox on Sept. the 23rd. 2019. Now its left stick is faulty (stickdrift). Nobody...
  7. My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support: I have a xbox one wired controller for my xbox one. The wire is unremovable from the controller and connects via usb port in the xbox one. The controller has worked beforehand but will not connect...
  8. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller really requires batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller really requires batteries?: I'm considering buying the "Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console" but the description on Amazon.com says that this wired controller requires two AA batteries. Is this...
  9. Support for repair or replacement Microsoft xbox 360 wired USB controller Joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support for repair or replacement Microsoft xbox 360 wired USB controller Joystick: We bought one Xbox 360 wired USB controller joystick during March from ebay wide order No 44908644537 The joystick not working properly. How can we avail product support like repair...
  10. Received replacement controller today via Microsoft Support, still loses signal wired/wireless.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received replacement controller today via Microsoft Support, still loses signal wired/wireless.: I waited a little over 2 weeks for my defective while under warranty controller's replacement. I had issues of the controller, at first I though was a drifting problem. Each day it got worst and...